PDA

View Full Version : i knew resale was bad but...

ultralight
08-10-2005, 01:28 AM
i just can't believe this (http://cgi.ebay.com/INSANE-Bushmaster-B2K-Paintball-Package-W-Q-LOADER-NR_W0QQitemZ7174286424QQcategoryZ47248QQrdZ1QQcmdZ ViewItem).

i thought i got a great deal on a b2k w/chaos for 185.

someone mentioned a disposable marker in another thread i was reading... when i see things like this i start to think that that day might not be that far off.

it's late.

MoneyShot
08-10-2005, 10:31 AM
yeah resale is getting very very cheap now a days.

thecavemankevin
08-10-2005, 10:51 AM
damn, i may get that as a back up....mostly interested in the q

personman
08-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Well, thats an old b2k, you can get a new b2k4pds for like 250 nowadays. No one likes qloaders, and thats probably like an out of hydro 3a n2 tank.

Still a pretty good deal though. :p

Oh, and its going to go up. Especially since you posted it AO :rolleyes:

PsychoBaller
08-10-2005, 11:36 AM
I think the guns that hold their resale value the most these days include those of Palmer's Pursuit Shop. Quality and Craftmenship is key in holding value over mass produced crap :D

slade
08-10-2005, 12:02 PM
thats a pretty nice deal.

and yeah i love resale, i got my freestyle for $460 shipped with a drop and two on/offs, a 97 cocker for 101 shipped (damn canada shipping...) and i might have to pick up an ebladed cocker, theyre only around $250 or so. i hate smart parts but i love the ion, it killed resale on everything.

although it makes it so i cant really sell my mag, with such bad resale...

Mr. Mouse
08-10-2005, 12:17 PM
ya.... resale is getting worse everyday... which sucks for people who have too many guns and need to sale some and get jack for them because of the inflation of the market.. thats why im waiting for things to slow down before i sell anything... well im hoping things will slow down sometime, it doesnt help with companies comming out with new milling and colors throwing the same guts in the guns and selling them as the new 2k6 model or something, but ya thats a good deal go for it =)

two_four_878
08-10-2005, 01:19 PM
That's why I don't sell my guns. I would be heartbroken to see something I like so much go for so cheap. I'll just keep accumulating markers. Which is a reason I like resale value right now because I get things cheap.

warbeak2099
08-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Well, thats an old b2k, you can get a new b2k4pds for like 250 nowadays. No one likes qloaders, and thats probably like an out of hydro 3a n2 tank.

Still a pretty good deal though. :p

Oh, and its going to go up. Especially since you posted it AO :rolleyes:

Everything you said except for the qloader comment is most likely right. There's a pretty big qloader following. Maybe only 4 or 5 people on AO, but there are a good amount on pbnation and other forums, and I suspect there are others who aren't surfing around forums. But the majority either does not know of them or thinks they are "gay". That's because of their own ignorance though. People who have used them and legitimatly don't like them are not morons. I respect their opinion. Legitimatly not liking the loader means:

#1 they've used it
#2 it isn't because of something they did wrong, not the loader
#3 if they did get a lemon (all companies have these) they tried to work it out with AIC.

People who don't meet that criteria do not get to say whether a product is good or bad and if they try to are therefore morons. Seeing one at your field does not mean you have reason to critique it lol.

Loguzzzzzz
08-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Everything you said except for the qloader comment is most likely right. There's a pretty big qloader following. Maybe only 4 or 5 people on AO, but there are a good amount on pbnation and other forums, and I suspect there are others who aren't surfing around forums. But the majority either does not know of them or thinks they are "gay". That's because of their own ignorance though. People who have used them and legitimatly don't like them are not morons. I respect their opinion. Legitimatly not liking the loader means:

#1 they've used it
#3 if they did get a lemon (all companies have these) they tried to work it out with AIC.

People who don't meet that criteria do not get to say whether a product is good or bad and if they try to are therefore morons. Seeing one at your field does not mean you have reason to critique it lol.I agree with you whole heartedly. Most of the poeple who don't like the "Q" haven't really tried it.

I have 6 of them. I DO NOT use any other loader except to load my Q-pods. I use an egg and a "z-boarded" Halo B to load.

I also think there are more people using the "Q" here on AO then you think. In my circle alone including myself I know of 4. Me (Loguzzzzzz), padiwak, grandaddy and xecutioner.

Oh...BTW that is a pretty good deal.

Blazestorm
08-10-2005, 02:16 PM
I did try the Q-loader. I hated it.

I did own/try the Warp. I hated it (Except on one occasion with one gun setup... it was tolerable)

Loaders will always be on the top of the gun.

two_four_878
08-10-2005, 02:24 PM
#1 they've used it

People who don't meet that criteria do not get to say whether a product is good or bad and if they try to are therefore morons. Seeing one at your field does not mean you have reason to critique it lol.

I haven't used the Q loader but I still have a right to say what I think of it, to an extent. I personally think they are fast as hell, and work great but I think they make a gun look ugly. That's the whole reason I won't get one. You're right that people sholdn't "knock it before you try it" but we are able to post our opinons, as long as it is within our scope of experience.

So basically I just very long-windedly said I agree but don't agree? :confused: I need sleep.

personman
08-10-2005, 02:33 PM
I dont care how much you guys love your little qloaders, it doesnt change the fact that some (most) people dont care for them and wont buy them.

Thus reducing their resale value.

Timmee
08-11-2005, 09:49 AM
The Q-Loader is an aquired taste, much like the warp. That being said, the only reason I didn't use my Q-Loader fed E-Mag the last time I played is, I forgot some stuff (E-Mag battery charger, barrel, etc)

Loguzzzzzz
08-11-2005, 11:09 AM
I haven't used the Q loader but I still have a right to say what I think of it, to an extent. I personally think they are fast as hell, and work great but I think they make a gun look ugly. That's the whole reason I won't get one. You're right that people sholdn't "knock it before you try it" but we are able to post our opinons, as long as it is within our scope of experience.

So basically I just very long-windedly said I agree but don't agree? :confused: I need sleep.Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder..........

................and I be holden this.

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/28000/Red_Mag_2_rs.jpg (http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/28000/Red_Mag_2.jpg)

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/28000/Red_Mag_1_rs.jpg (http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/28000/Red_Mag_1.jpg)

Out of all of my markers and "Q" set ups this is my favorite. :shooting:

LONEWOLFOO1
08-11-2005, 11:21 AM
the tac one should have had that option i wonder why the never offered it with the warp option. since it is a scenrio gun.

Timmee
08-11-2005, 07:50 PM
Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder..........

................and I be holden this.

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/28000/Red_Mag_2.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/28000/Red_Mag_1.jpg

Out of all of my markers and "Q" set ups this is my favorite. :shooting:

Just out of curiosity, how do you have that attached to the marker? I can't seem to see it.

Loguzzzzzz
08-11-2005, 09:24 PM
Just out of curiosity, how do you have that attached to the marker? I can't seem to see it.
I used a 3/4" cpvc 45* elbow that I got at my local Ace Hardware store. It fits extremely tight onto a warp feed body and into the "Q" socket. During game play I sometimes will use a hose clamp for extra safety but it really isn't needed.

Here is a link to all the pics of this gun, if you are interested.

http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pSHOW_ME=user&pIMAGE_ID=28795&pGROUP_ID=6&pUID=21480