PDA

View Full Version : ***new*** otb thread please read

overkill8000
08-10-2005, 07:18 PM
Ok guys, i no my grammar has been very bad over the past months, and reason being is I dont feel like takeing the time. I have changed and will try my best to clean it up. So now on to my thread.

I was wondering bout the otb frames I love the look, and would trade or buy one in a heart

beat to put on my bushy. I also know ao is a thread with a lot of smart people. So I am

askin here b/c other places you get a lot of dumb answers. I want to no if you guys have

heard any bad news bout them ( the otb vert trigger frames ). I heard sumthin bout triggers

breakin ( since otb is out of bussiness i dont want to get one and not be able to fix it).

also have u guys heard any good news bout them. Lastly if any one got one they want t

unloaded let me know.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ( i did it ) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Automaggot68
08-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Ok guys, i no my grammar has been very bad over the past months, and reason being is I dont feel like takeing the time. I have changed and will try my best to clean it up. So now on to my thread.

I was wondering bout the otb frames I love the look, and would trade or buy one in a heart

beat to put on my bushy. I also know ao is a thread with a lot of smart people. So I am

askin here b/c other places you get a lot of dumb answers. I want to no if you guys have

heard any bad news bout them ( the otb vert trigger frames ). I heard sumthin bout triggers

breakin ( since otb is out of bussiness i dont want to get one and not be able to fix it).

also have u guys heard any good news bout them. Lastly if any one got one they want t

unloaded let me know.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ( i did it ) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ok, Here's my experience with them.
I used one of a buddy's Impusle, and I hated it.
It was too small, and the position of the trigger was horrible, in my opinion.
Where your fingers fall on the trigger when holding the frame--Its uncomfortable.
I compared it to my Logic vert Frame, and I compared it to a Rogue--BOTH were better that the OTB.
Now I realize botha re for Mags, not Bushies.
But I hated the thing.

overkill8000
08-10-2005, 07:32 PM
you know if any other company makes 90 dergree frames for bushys ( otb is out of bussiness) or maybe likea y a frame I think there in the 60's...

Automaggot68
08-10-2005, 07:35 PM
you know if any other company makes 90 dergree frames for bushys ( otb is out of bussiness) or maybe likea y a frame I think there in the 60's...
There's Z style frame by Zenitram, I believe.
I'll keep my eyes opened for you, guy.

<3Echo<3

overkill8000
08-10-2005, 07:38 PM
you got a website for zenitram, and thanks for keepin your eyes open.....

Automaggot68
08-10-2005, 07:45 PM
you got a website for zenitram, and thanks for keepin your eyes open.....
Try this, buddy. (http://templates.earthstores.com/template1/default.asp?id=7A656E697472616D6D6667)

personman
08-10-2005, 07:48 PM
zenitram sold out the last of their stock on 'z' grips a few months ago. they were angled more like the y grips.

you may be able to find one used, check icd-owners.com and pbnation.com

overkill8000
08-10-2005, 07:49 PM
Try this, buddy. (http://templates.earthstores.com/template1/default.asp?id=7A656E697472616D6D6667)

thanks but i dont see the z frame...........

overkill8000
08-10-2005, 07:51 PM
zenitram sold out the last of their stock on 'z' grips a few months ago. they were angled more like the y grips.

you may be able to find one used, check icd-owners.com and pbnation.com

yeah, but on icd owners it takes forever for u to get a good response, and pbnation wtb threads move so fast most ppl wouldn't see it.

personman
08-10-2005, 07:59 PM
yeah, but on icd owners it takes forever for u to get a good response, and pbnation wtb threads move so fast most ppl wouldn't see it.
well then good luck finding one.

FreakBaller12
08-10-2005, 08:02 PM
There's Z style frame by Zenitram, I believe.
I'll keep my eyes opened for you, guy.

<3Echo<3
lol :clap: :rofl:

overkill8000
08-10-2005, 08:10 PM
whats funny.........

The Action Figure
08-10-2005, 08:51 PM
i loved mine, while it worked. trigger is plastic, frame came loose constantly, but when it worked it was like magic so...

is it worth it - probably not

was it sweet while it worked- yup

oh btw if your team wants to play mine at upstate we'll be happy to scrimmage yall just drop me a pm (I live in greenville so I can really go anywhere)

we have 2 mech cockers and 2 angels on our team and we play 3man so just lmk