PDA

View Full Version : Just a little upset right now....

Jackel411
08-11-2005, 12:35 AM
So after long a long stint of my beloved mag being a leaking mess.. my classic vavle gave up the ghost not sure what.. I put a level ten in it when the first came out and is started to leak recently from the power tube tried everthing to fix it to no avail..

So I got an New to me xvalve Yay! I just had to toss in a level 10 kit.. I used the one from my old classic valve.. same problems.. so I tossed that kit and used my back up one from my Micro mag years back.... got it working after some fiddleling and go to play to night..

Enter the problem and why Im FREAKIN! ANGRY!!!

The brass power tub tip cracked off , and got stuck in the power tube, and I blew the foamie off the bolt..

Heres my " Before you tell me I did something wrong like over torqued it or something I will say this.. No sir.. finger tight only and no wrench ever touched it...

Im just not having any good luck with level 10's and more..

Some one (TUNAMAG!) want to give me a hand on this.. can I even get that part that broke? HEEEEEEEEELP!!!!

Ill take some pics of it tomarrow afternoon... Because every one will be just as shocked as me when they see an AGD part broke like this..

KillingSpree
08-11-2005, 12:44 AM
wow i feel really bad for u. :( i wish i couuld help u but i am not familiar with problems like that....actually im not familliar with problems at all :) my mags are always in top shape. guess u just had a bad luck. i wouldnt worry cause there is always a solution to every problem. im sure ur mag will be a killer mag :shooting: :cheers:

Jackel411
08-11-2005, 12:50 AM
Normally Im a very good with fixing guns.. from the old Tippmann SMG60's , to splatmasters , to timmys to yes.. even mags :)

But this one is just making my brain itch.. I have no idea how it could happen or even did happen

magman007
08-11-2005, 12:51 AM
well for the leaking, there were 3 things you should have done, first off was use a smaller carrier, if that didnt work, use a smaller carrier and lube the hell out of the valve, and if that didnt work, you should have started on a new oring

master_alexander
08-11-2005, 12:53 AM
seems like i get a new part i need it tuned really well... then i just keep it like that and no problems whatsoever.

i wanna see pics.. sounds bad.

Jackel411
08-11-2005, 12:53 AM
Well the classic vavle with the level 10 the leak was something unrealted to the level 10 I for got to even explain that but its since been fixed... works fine now with the level 7 bolt..

Jackel411
08-11-2005, 01:07 AM
YEah okay.. I lied Pics now..
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/images/memberpics/Jackel411/bustedtip.JPG

Blazestorm
08-11-2005, 01:40 AM
Same thing happened to me, was random and weird, but they replaced it for free.... that was 3 years ago though...

Jackel411
08-11-2005, 01:42 AM
I got the level 10 kit a year ago from a local shop.. who knows how long its been sitting Ill give a call to AGD some time next week I have ALOT Of stuff on my plate this week right now..

Maybe they *GASP!* had a bad run of parts?

TheTramp
08-11-2005, 08:14 AM
I've never has a PT tip crack on me but hey, S does happen.

I'd be supprised if AGD doesn't replace that PT tip for you once they see the pic..