PDA

View Full Version : Attention all eastern PA, NYC and NJ paintballers!!!!!

specnic
08-11-2005, 04:42 PM
I just took part time work as the events coordinator at On Target Paintball (http://www.ontargetpaintball.com/newjersey). If you are from the area or wouldn't mind traveling to the area for some good paintball play let me know. If you want to bring a group, we are offering special rates and deals. They host birthday and bachelor parties, corporate events, church and school groups, you name it, we can get it done for you. Just contact me if you may be interested.

Excuse the website, i will be doing a bunch of updates and improvements next week. It will have pics and everything.

Archangel Kid
08-12-2005, 08:02 AM
I just took part time work as the events coordinator at On Target Paintball (http://www.ontargetpaintball.com/newjersey). If you are from the area or wouldn't mind traveling to the area for some good paintball play let me know. If you want to bring a group, we are offering special rates and deals. They host birthday and bachelor parties, corporate events, church and school groups, you name it, we can get it done for you. Just contact me if you may be interested.

Excuse the website, i will be doing a bunch of updates and improvements next week. It will have pics and everything.

OTP is about 30-45 mins away from me. When I used to play, they had the best speedball fields around, and the price was always better then the other places.

Big'n slo
08-12-2005, 08:23 AM
Its about the only field I've played at. :dance:

specnic
08-12-2005, 08:52 AM
well, i'll be out on sunday playing and taking pics for the website. if you see me out there with a ref vest and digi cam come over and say hello.

Cameo
08-12-2005, 07:26 PM
wow,
I thought due to insurance paintball was looked down upon for kinds under 10? I am confused

Archangel Kid
08-12-2005, 11:54 PM
wow,
I thought due to insurance paintball was looked down upon for kinds under 10? I am confused

huh?

slade
08-14-2005, 04:35 PM
wow,
on the site it says birthday parties for kids 6-10... maybe 9 is okay, but personally i wouldnt trust a kid with a paintball gun on his 6th birthday.

Cameo
08-14-2005, 11:31 PM
on the site it says birthday parties for kids 6-10... maybe 9 is okay, but personally i wouldnt trust a kid with a paintball gun on his 6th birthday.

Actually I took my 6 year old to play pb just yesterday (sat) at the childrens camp i voulnteer at.. We have been beating the 'saftey is the number one rule" thing into his head since last winter... My brother (who is 18) and him have been taking apart, cleaning, and putting back together some of the less expensive guns (moongoose, tippy98 ect) for some time now. At IAO I watchied him hold some of the guns and walking the trigger like he saw the adults do, He also did a pretty good job of being a pod wentch, and helping various teams do whatever. When we were at one of the booths I allowed him to "try" the apex barrel.. He was very very careful and thanked the guy when he was done. It was the first time he has ever shot a gun (he is not even allowed to have water guns ect). I was so proud at how well he did that I figured it was time to let him actually play.
It look over 8 months for him to get to this point, but I think he is also proud of his new "responciblity" in playing paintball.. We are just limited on where he is allowed to play as most fields discourage it at that age..

so to make a very long post short... If this field allows him to play then I will be visiting on some of my monthly trips to Philly area, with my son in tow of course.