PDA

View Full Version : 68 classic problem

SkElL~ObIsSiS
08-12-2005, 06:40 PM
ok, this may take some explaination...

I had a benchmark double trigger frame on my classic, i sold it to my brother who had probles with the on off getting stuck open (i thihk this is the issue, after a shot or two air leaks down teh barrel) he put the stock trigger frame back on and adjusted the screw in rod on the sear and said it solved the problem. (question 1, how long of threads should be showing so I can set it back to factory) I bought the marker back and placed a warp on the marker. when i went to shoot it I encountered the same problem, after a shot or two the marker sticks and leaks air down the barrel. Is this the on off?

thanks in advance for all the help

Maggot6
08-12-2005, 09:30 PM
Level 10 or 7?

SkElL~ObIsSiS
08-13-2005, 09:06 PM
ok, this may take some explaination...

I had a benchmark double trigger frame on my classic, i sold it to my brother who had probles with the on off getting stuck open (i thihk this is the issue, after a shot or two air leaks down teh barrel) he put the stock trigger frame back on and adjusted the screw in rod on the sear and said it solved the problem. (question 1, how long of threads should be showing so I can set it back to factory) I bought the marker back and placed a warp on the marker. when i went to shoot it I encountered the same problem, after a shot or two the marker sticks and leaks air down the barrel. Is this the on off?

thanks in advance for all the help

Head knight of Ni
08-14-2005, 03:18 PM
Pull out your bolt and see if the PT Oring is stuck on the bolt stem. If so, put the Oring back in the PT and oil the hell out of it.