PDA

View Full Version : One quick question

TefMag68
12-03-2001, 05:41 PM
Hey guys I need some advice here. I just purchased a crossfire 68ci 3000psi fiberwrapped bottle. This is my first time using nitro. Is there any adjustments I need to make before I gas up the gun? My velocity is set for 240fps with co2, is it still gonna be the same with nitro or compressed air?? Is there any adjustments I need to make to the gun?? I have a stock 68 automag valve. thanks alot

PyRo
12-03-2001, 05:44 PM
Screw it in and go. Your velocity will either go up or down because you switched, you just have to reajust it. Other than that, your set.

TefMag68
12-03-2001, 05:48 PM
What is this warp feed I keep hearing about?? Can someone please explain this to me and gimme a pic of one perhaps?

PyRo
12-03-2001, 05:54 PM
www.airgun.com look at the products they have a few pics. If you look around here a bit you can find some pics too. What it does it is mounts on the side of your gun, your loader fits into it like it would on an a regular feed. It feeds the balls into the warp, which pushes them up a hose into the feed. This allows you to shoot fasters burst without choping, and most importantly puts the hopper on the side of the gun reducing hopper hits.