PDA

View Full Version : Hey AGD got a problem.

cmcconkey
12-03-2001, 05:43 PM
Hey I have a problem. I now have a WardFeed only body one my mag and I went to use my stock barrel and the feed didn't line up. I like the stock barrel and I would like to use it. Let me know what I should do AGD.

Chris

Phatty
12-03-2001, 09:46 PM
So what is your problem? If your threads don't line up, then you can either have the barrel machined or buy a new one.

Russ
12-03-2001, 10:13 PM
I'm not quite sure what your saying?

1. You have an E-Mag, and the stock E-Mag barrel doesn't line up?

2. You have an E-Mag, and a stock AUTOMAG barrel doesn't line up?

Did you have a vert feed E-Mag originally? If so, the barrel won't fit a power feed E-Mag.

:confused:

cmcconkey
12-03-2001, 11:32 PM
Ok I had a regular powerfeed E-MAG. Now I have the warpfeed only body with the warp to the left. The way that the barrel locks into the body puts the opening for the barrel to where it doesn't allow the paintball to load into the breech. I was wondering if there was a deal with AGD to send back the barrel and get one that will line up with the feed tube of the warpfeed only body or am I out of luck.

Russ
12-03-2001, 11:50 PM
I bought my E-Mag with a H/L power feed body. Then I bought a Warp body (like a H/R) My stock E-Mag barrel works fine. Just rotate it the other way so the feed port lines up.

cmcconkey
12-03-2001, 11:55 PM
My barrel only has the one notch cut into it. It doesn't have the "T" notch or the double notch.

Failure
12-04-2001, 04:53 PM
Either get a new barrel or dremel the groove yourself. Do the first if you have the money and do the second if you are mechanically inclined unless its stainless....you'll have a heck of a time dremeling it if it is.