PDA

View Full Version : 3:30am And Something Just Came To Me

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
08-13-2005, 03:37 AM
of course we all want agd to be successful and we all want the mag name to be out there and respected but what would happen if the mag did become popular? all of us current mag owners wouldn't be special anymore, we would be another guy with a mag. I kind of like the fact that the majority of the time i'm the only person on the field with a mag (and i love being the only person in team practice with a mag). Wouldn't it be a bit disturbing seeing a cocky 13 year old with a mag? It just isn't right, maybe the mag isn't suppose to be popular, maybe it's just suppose to be owned by those who want markers that do what they're suppose to do no more and no less

and after reading what i just wrote i realized that my 2 years of highschool english went right out the window

Blazestorm
08-13-2005, 03:47 AM
You're fat. Everyone knows mags suck.

Commissar_Loki
08-13-2005, 04:00 AM
You're phat. Everyone knows mags rule.

Hehe, I agree with ya Bro!

-Butch

MoneyShot
08-13-2005, 10:57 AM
mags are the greatest guns ever made in my opinion. You can upgrade them nowadays to be able to do almost anything, and they are still the most reliable and most easily maintained.

JoshK
08-13-2005, 12:27 PM
Please don't let someone take offence to Blaze, and start a flame war. :rolleyes:

/me runs into his e-antiflame shelter :shooting: :mad:

Yeah...I get your point man.

Automaggot68
08-13-2005, 12:45 PM
Please don't let someone take offence to Blaze, and start a flame war. :rolleyes:

/me runs into his e-antiflame shelter :shooting: :mad:

Yeah...I get your point man.

The keyword was Sarcasm, Guy.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
08-13-2005, 12:55 PM
*scratches head* i have absolutely no idea what is going on in this thread.. but o well

Gumbe
08-13-2005, 09:17 PM
yeah i know wat you mean chicken is the best food

Chronobreak
08-13-2005, 09:24 PM
*scratches head* i have absolutely no idea what is going on in this thread.. but o well

are you stoned? :D :ninja:

j/j i get what your saying, and i like people confusing my marker for all kinds of things..

its nice having something RARE and unique