PDA

View Full Version : ule trigger kit

magkid2418
08-13-2005, 10:04 AM
rite now i have an xvalve on my mag ...and im thinking about getting a ule trigger pull kit ...is it worth it to get ......

SETUP-
dye ultralite 12inch
ule mainbody
xvalve with lvl10 bolt
intelliframe
dye gasthru
worr games drop
crossfire 70ci 4500psi

jewie27
08-13-2005, 12:31 PM
It's nice. When you first get it, it won't perform like you want it to. Just break it in and it will be good after that.

JRingold
08-13-2005, 03:26 PM
Eventhough I didn't take the time to setup mine correctly, I loved it. I couldn't find the time to set it up correctly, so I sent it to Tuna, and I'm waiting to get it back so I can REALLY love it. :cheers:

warbeak2099
08-13-2005, 09:51 PM
It's really nice when you set it up correctly.

sol tank
08-14-2005, 08:44 PM
i love mine. i can actually walk my trigger with it. sure its not no 18bps or anything...but its enough to keep me from looking like i own a mech lol.

Ripforce56
08-15-2005, 09:40 PM
I just finished building a R/T Mag from parts from my E-Mag I used the valve, ULE body and bought an intelliframe with a blade trigger! The first thing you have to do with the ULT is get the right amount of shims to get it the way you want it This does take some time and lots of air! I ended up with 7 shims in mine and I can walk my trigger now but it took some practice on my part to get it right ! My stock R/T on/off is alot crisper on the trigger pull but I love the ULT now much softer! I would go for it and give it a try, they aren"t that expensive and you can always sell it if you do not like it! PS check the post on this forum about ULT installation it really helped me out! Good Luck!

TDonovan
08-16-2005, 12:09 PM
IMO not worth it. I was always worried about short stroking and then shooting a lame ball that doesn't go far enough (possibly hitting a team member). Unless you really don't like the trigger pull you have now, I'd keep it how it is.

blykins
08-16-2005, 01:46 PM
IMO not worth it. I was always worried about short stroking and then shooting a lame ball that doesn't go far enough (possibly hitting a team member). Unless you really don't like the trigger pull you have now, I'd keep it how it is.

of course a ULE on a non-xvalve mag will totally suck ***. A ULE on a mag w/ an xvalve is a great addition. I love it on my RTP.