PDA

View Full Version : sydarm?

sir welt-alot
12-03-2001, 06:51 PM
Does anyone know where i can get a sydarm???also if oyu have like diagrams or pics o em and why was it discontinued??

edweird
12-03-2001, 07:12 PM
As I have been told they are nearly impossible to find outside a highly sparce showing on ebay. Also that AGD only seels them to police and military card holders (not just members). I know of a store in phoenix that managed to track down a used one for me but the owner wanted 6 bills for it. unfortunately i declined, and havent seen one since.

PyRo
12-03-2001, 08:02 PM
I believe that orginally they were sold publically, hence the few you see in circulation. Due to poor sales, and probably some provision in a contract with whoever buys them now they are no longer sold to the public.

irbodden
12-04-2001, 08:31 AM
You don't want them, they SUCK for paintball. I'll let you in on a little secret though, AGD has a whole box of them at their HQ. ;)

.. I cant stress enough though, how much they suck for paintball. If you must have an automag pistol, my advise would be to find an old, used classic feed and do some body work on it. Also rig it up to a 9 gram.

Demonio
02-06-2002, 02:08 AM
I've never seen a 9-gram. Sounds smaller than a 12-gram