PDA

View Full Version : Its official, Fox Paintball is under new management

PYROMAN315
08-14-2005, 07:47 PM
After 15 years of successful business, Fox Paintball is ready to advance to the next level in the AWESOME SPORT of paintball for you, the players. If you have played at Fox PB this year, you would have noticed several changes at their facility, including a brand new playing field, The TOXIC Fuel Dump.
With the current field manager suffering from several medical problems, the field maintenance has declined and the President of Fox PB had no choice but to bring in a new and fresh field manager.
If everyone here loved Jim (the current manager) and how he ran things, dont worry, he`s still with the company. We have had to shuffle a few people around but worked it out so nobody had to lose their job. Jim will now be the Assistant Field Manager and will be running the inside sales.
So who is this new, fresh blood? You guessd it, its me, PYROMAN. I have been playing at Fox PB for over 12 years and a member for over 10 years. Our company, SPLATTERZONE PAINTBALL PRODUCTIONS, has held many successful events at Fox PB over the years including a Youth Paintball Organization & paintball camps, the longest standing Young Guns Event Series, many MINI Scenario games, and of course, the ALL DAY Scenario Events.
Now, I will be running the show down in Millington, but our company, SPP, will still be traveling the Unites States(Including the events at Fox PB) setting up and hosting many tournaments and Scenario Events.
So, Fox PB is getting the best of both worlds if you ask me. (Not bragging, but we know our capabilities, and we have no limits).
So stop on down at Fox PB for a little "Meet & Greet" with PYROMAN. Im looking forward to meeting everyone and cant wait to get to work on the fields.
Keep an eye out for all the new upgrades we will be making to the facility next year. We have plans on creating and building 2 - 3 new "Theme Fields" each year and yes, we are already in the process of putting up a brand new, HUGE registration building.
See, good things happen when we have so many great and dedicated return customers at the field each year. We always keep in mind that Fox Paintball would`nt be there without you, the players and were working hard to make it better and more comfortable for you when your there to play for the day.
Any questions or comments, please feel free to e mail me directly at:
PYROMAN315@CS.COM
Be sure to visit;
WWW.FOXPAINTBALL.COM
and
WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET
for all of our upcoming events and specials.
Thanks again and ill be seeing you soon.

PYROMAN

sol tank
08-14-2005, 08:55 PM
is there a special get together date planned or just stop by any time and play?

by the way, we really enjoyed the special forces scenario saturday. Wish it rained more...woulda been more fun then

PYROMAN315
08-15-2005, 07:20 AM
Just stop by anytime were open downthere, I should be there almost everyday now. Glad to see you guys down there Saturday, the event ran very well. Leave to the SOL team to WANT the rain. Now theres a true paintballer.