PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story

TefMag68
12-03-2001, 07:07 PM
I was recently talking to a friend of mine, and he told me he was selling his paintball gun. Then I asked him why? He said between his g/f, trying to buy a new car, paying for school, and his cell phone bill he had no money for paintball anymore. I then told him he needed to get his priorities straight, to which he replied "Don't circumvent the cuss filter, dude!" and he hasn't talked to me since :(

Cliffio
12-03-2001, 07:22 PM
i really fail to see the humor in this "story"

:)

but good luck with that

Cliff

FooTemps
12-03-2001, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by TefMag68
I was recently talking to a friend of mine, and he told me he was selling his paintball gun. Then I asked him why? He said between his g/f, trying to buy a new car, paying for school, and his cell phone bill he had no money for paintball anymore. I then told him he needed to get his priorities straight, to which he replied "Don't circumvent the cuss filters, dude!" and he hasn't talked to me since :(

Some people do have lives outside of paintball ya know... What does his g/f have to do with it? Does she leech his money or somethin?

TefMag68
12-03-2001, 08:26 PM
yeah i know guys it was just ment to be a joke I have bills to pay too, and yeah his g/f takes everything. He's really on a short leash. they'll go to the mall and she'll basically force him to buy her new outfits and stuff. She really doesn't force him, but she'll pout and try to make him feel bad if he doesn't. its really a sad story.

FooTemps
12-03-2001, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by TefMag68
yeah i know guys it was just ment to be a joke I have bills to pay too, and yeah his g/f takes everything. He's really on a short leash. they'll go to the mall and she'll basically force him to buy her new outfits and stuff. She really doesn't force him, but she'll pout and try to make him feel bad if he doesn't. its really a sad story.

He should ditch the g/f if she treats him like that... what an idiot...

MagMan5446
12-03-2001, 08:38 PM
I don't play paintball and am trying to sell my gun because I have a whole lot of other things that are wayyyyy more important.

That story wasn't too funny though. And tell your friend to dump that ho.

ShinyGuy
12-04-2001, 01:43 AM
I have to agree, the only thing my girlfriend ever makes me buy her is paintball gear.

kenshinkandon
12-04-2001, 06:59 AM
Sounds like the guy is whipped and his girlfriend needs to get a job or at least a better job. I don't buy anything that I don't want to buy, even if my girlfriend wants it bad. I just tell her that she should buy it with her own money or go with out it.

Neech
12-04-2001, 07:19 AM
Dudes, there are 2 sides to every story. Don't criticize what you don't understand... There are your wise words for the day. :D