PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe or booyah

Cow hunter
08-15-2005, 06:16 PM
i have an rt ULE custom with a ULT and dont wanna put up the cash for an e-mag. i have heard mixed remarks about the centerflag hyperframe and booyah sumthing or other.... Ive heard things about the sear and bolt bieng eaten by the hyperframe and on the booyah ive heard it leaks and the customer service is no longer avalible...... Im also interested in finding a website that actually sells sum of them. thru hours of google and countless websites i havent found one site tha sells either grip..... any ideas?

k0m0d067
08-16-2005, 06:21 AM
i owned a booyah...biggest waste of time and money ever...i NEVER got the damn thing to work right...it'd cycle like mad, until you tried shooting paint with it...then it'd act like you short stroked the trigger, or the bolt would stick...

haven't heard anything bad about the hyperframe though...someone else'd have to answer that for you...

warbeak2099
08-16-2005, 08:05 AM
You're not going to find an online store selling them because they aren't made anymore. You have to buy them used, ebay or classifieds.

Cow hunter
08-16-2005, 09:17 AM
does anyone have one they might b willing to sell?

Jaan
08-16-2005, 09:33 AM
does anyone have one they might b willing to sell?Do a search for "spydermag", you might be very interested in how some people take a spyder electro frame and put them onto a mag.

Cow hunter
08-16-2005, 09:53 AM
will a spyder frame fit on an RT? or even a mag?

sumorai
08-16-2005, 11:35 AM
will a spyder frame fit on an RT? or even a mag?

You have to modify it to make it work, but yes it can work. Do a search for "spydermag" as Jaan already suggested.