PDA

View Full Version : Devilmag

1337caesar
08-15-2005, 10:19 PM
I am in the process of purchasing a devilmag and I was wondering what it is comparable to for a different marker as far as performance. For instance Is a Dmag on par with an ion, impulse, gen e matrix, a dm4 or a tonton shocker?

.45 hyperframe with eyes and predator
dallara body
Xvalve
freak barrel

Automaggot68
08-15-2005, 10:24 PM
I am in the process of purchasing a devilmag and I was wondering what it is comparable to for a different marker as far as performance. For instance Is a Dmag on par with an ion, impulse, gen e matrix, a dm4 or a tonton shocker?

.45 hyperframe with eyes and predator
dallara body
Xvalve
freak barrel

Uhm.
Yes.
Why wouldn't it be?

1337caesar
08-15-2005, 10:27 PM
ok, I'll assume that you know that a ton ton shocker and a ion are not quite equal and merley misunderstood the question. I was wondering witch of those guns was closest to a Dmag in performance. Or any other well known gun that is about equal in performance.

onedude36
08-15-2005, 10:32 PM
with that 45 frame it should be smaller than most if not all shockers, at least mine is. I dont have a pred in mine yet and I have a ule not a dallara. It will kick more than a spool valve type gun. It is faster than most guns out there. I think its on par or better. yes my reply is a little random, but thats how I feel right now.

Automaggot68
08-15-2005, 10:39 PM
ok, I'll assume that you know that a ton ton shocker and a ion are not quite equal and merley misunderstood the question. I was wondering witch of those guns was closest to a Dmag in performance. Or any other well known gun that is about equal in performance.

You're one asking if a PredII operated marker can compete with those other markers, and I'm the one misunderstanding?

Go buy a Stingray II.

:rolleyes:

magman007
08-15-2005, 10:44 PM
i say go with a spool valve, the bolt will still be as light on the paint, with no performance draw backs than a dmag with level 10.

All of the spoolvalved markers which utilize eyes, were origionally designed to use eyes, well the gen e matrix wasnt, but a solution was made easily, and is still quite clean, i dont like external eye wires etc.

i say go gen e matrix or dm4, but im partial to the matrix over the shocker. Also, i hate kick, hence why i shoot a spoolvalved marker. the dmag is good, but the matrix is better imo.

1337caesar
08-15-2005, 10:49 PM
I wasnt asking if it can compete because I know from experiance that a classic mag can compete in a tournament with egos and shockers. I just want to know what marker it is closest to for performance. why on earth would I want a stingray II? are they better than a Devilmag? Thanks for the help, ill look into the stingray, do you by any chance have a recomended dealer fot those?

Magman, thanks thats the kind of input worth listening too

Echo419
08-15-2005, 11:05 PM
You're one asking if a PredII operated marker can compete with those other markers, and I'm the one misunderstanding?

Go buy a Stingray II.:
Man, cmon thats just mean... He didnt mean anything mean by it man... And its <b>clear</b> what he's talking about... cmon man... :)

SpecialBlend2786
08-16-2005, 02:30 AM
Derek's mine.

nuff said.

He makes me Pizza Pie.

A Dmag should be on par speed wise with any other highend marker be it a Timmy or a Trix. It does have a Pred board afterall.

Efficiency wise it wont be as great as some other high end guns, and size wise/weight wise it should be the same as a ULE mech mag i think

Lohman446
08-16-2005, 07:01 AM
I own both a Matrix and a vertical frame Devilmag (for sale btw)

Both are extremely fast - beyond what you are going to get in legal trigger pulls
Both are fairly light
Both feel "good" - at least to me
Both have very effective eye systems

I would say that a Devilmag is on par with any high end electro with adjustable trigger, predator board, effective eye system, and modes of firing.

Cow hunter
08-16-2005, 09:19 AM
i have a AKA viking custom milled and ano'ed and i think its defenitly on par with a Dmag

Pacifist_Farmer
08-16-2005, 11:39 AM

Go buy a Stingray II.

:rolleyes:

Welcome to AO some of us are Jerks

Automaggot68
08-16-2005, 05:04 PM
Welcome to AO some of us are Jerks

While others are just Idiots.
But I'm not one to name name's