PDA

View Full Version : To buy or not to buy?

SkatingPunk
12-03-2001, 07:53 PM
I just ordered a minimag thorugh firstcallpaintball.com with a gas thorugh foregrip, the macroline kit,nitro tank, and bottomline. I had a little money left over and I was wondering should i get a new barrel or should i just get a new revy instead? Also if I am to get a barrel which one should i get (I was thinking J&J ceramic since i found it selling for only $26) and are there any parts i am missing that i should have ordered so that my mag can actually be ready to play. Thx

speedballbanks
12-03-2001, 08:12 PM
;) get the j and j i am getting one soon and have shot them they are nice and oh yeah sell your gun and get a e-mag lol ;)

DrEvil
12-03-2001, 08:57 PM
I d get the revvy. I just got my mini and i bought a revvy too. I dont miss shakin the gun to get the balls to drop at all. Of course i have a couple of barrels on the way too but i could do without them. But if you already have a revvy...J&Js are nice I had one on my classic mag.

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-03-2001, 09:52 PM
it really depends on your paint. stock mag barrels are a medium bore i believe. i could be wrong since i never really owned one through all of my mags. anyone feel free to correct me. plus, a stock single trigger mini can't fire to fast so you might not need a revy. emphasis on might. but if you have bad paint to barrel match, a new revy is almost pointless. you should be able to shoot good before shooting fast.

DrEvil
12-04-2001, 12:56 AM
yeah but the paintballs still get stuck in the revvy.