PDA

View Full Version : New info bout the Predator boards?

Psycho Chicken
08-16-2005, 06:01 PM
I am one the lucky 50 that did the pre-order. I have not heard anything new bout them lately and was just wondering. Do the beta testers have their boards? If so, how do you like them, how easy was it to install, what feedback do you have on them, etc.

A-Tach-One
08-16-2005, 06:22 PM
No new info as of yet. I know Big Evil has not recieved the board yet, he is one of the Beta Testers. I hope we hear something soon though. :D

BigEvil
08-16-2005, 07:53 PM
Nada yet. I know that Curt the mastermind from KM2 that designs TAGs boards was on his honeymoon for a couple of weeks.

Bob also posted that he has nothing new to report....

As with all things, especially where mags are concerned, we all just have to sit on our hands, (with out thumbs up our butts) and be patient while the brilliant and talented do their thing.

Im not sure how many people realise just how big of an undertaking the TAG people had embarked on... especially for such a small run of 100 boards. Emags have some stuff going on that other eguns dont, namely, some of the wires are soldered directly to the board. This kind of thing makes designing a 'Drop-in" product difficult to say the least. Plus you have to figure that the emag board needs a few extra power leads, something that I dont believe that the other TAG boards have (for the hall effect switch).

I havent seen anything that the TAG guys have put their name on that has been a peice of crap yet, so guarantee that they will not let something out of the door that doesnt live up to par.

Im as anxious to get my hands on this as everyone else..... but I guess we just have to be patient for a little while longer I imagine.

rifleman wi
08-16-2005, 09:50 PM
yea.. cant wait for the board to come out.. but i have to wait.. my guns off with GA devil getting milled for eyes and annod.. i talked to GA and he said him and bob were looking at my gun to figure out the best ways to run eyes on it..hopefully when it gets back ( in about a month and a half) the board will be done :)