PDA

View Full Version : WOW! We've all played it but watching it?

Teamslayer76
08-16-2005, 06:24 PM
The moment geeks and gamers alike have been waiting for {might just consist of me} has come!

Gentel men ID has created!
DOOM THE FREAKING MOVIE!

www.doommovie.com

YEA!

bam wannabe
08-16-2005, 06:27 PM
::yawn::

saw the preview a while ago...

i will go see i though. hopefully it will be better than resident evil. i love the games, hate the movies :cry:

Will Wood
08-16-2005, 06:40 PM
Yea, don't know what the deal is.. saw this in the theatres a while ago.

Looks alright..

maxama10
08-16-2005, 06:53 PM
trailer was kinda crappy :(

sol tank
08-16-2005, 08:11 PM
old...very old.

rock stars in it and its all zombies...gunna suck...

Teamslayer76
08-16-2005, 08:33 PM
old...very old.

rock stars in it and its all zombies...gunna suck...

Ummm...there are lots of demons...If you would have watche the preview you would have known that.

Miscue
08-16-2005, 08:37 PM
I dunno, I think it could be alright.

Teamslayer76
08-16-2005, 08:39 PM
Yes, same here. I wasnt saying its going to be a mega-blockbuster super ultra starwar killing hit. Just it might be a decent film or just something to watch if your a Doom fan which of course I'm not one of...haha! :)

But there are load of mosters death shooting and gore so it should ba good kill fest.
Just like doom shoot and kill shoot and kill endlessly.

digitard
08-16-2005, 09:04 PM
Old news... posted before. But I'll chime in anyways.

#1. The 'monsters' (no longer just zombies, outside the obvious soldiers/staff who rise back as Zombies) ARE from Hell.
#2. It will be on Mars
#3. It will be rated R
#4. Stan Winston is creating the monsters (very good)
#5. id software has been involved since the beginning in keeping the feel of the movie as faithful to the game as possible... which means dark corridors, and a lot of their sets were taken STRAIGHT from DOOM III.
#6. There is a trailer that was shown at COMICON and guess what... to give it some 'scary fun' they even go First Person at times recreating the feel of the game and get this... its done well.

Jaan
08-17-2005, 03:41 AM
I wasnt saying its going to be a mega-blockbuster super ultra starwar killing hit.It doesn't take much to be better than the last 3 (first 3???) Star Wars movies. Hell, "March of the Penguins" had more drama then those 3 turkeys.

You know, the other day I ws watching a show where someone said that Marines generally arn't found of fluffy bunny rabbits, and the first thing that popped into my mind was playing Doom trying to rescue my bunny rabbit :rofl:

gc82000
08-17-2005, 05:35 AM
50 bucks says it is pirated before it hits the theaters. :argh: ARRRRRRRR........... Wait for it......GA

that was dumb :cry:

gamarada717
08-18-2005, 11:37 AM
What's bullcrap is that they get lights on their guns.

I think it would be a million times better if they had to pocket those flashlights and shoot blind....but hey, movie magic.

bam wannabe
08-19-2005, 03:45 PM
It doesn't take much to be better than the last 3 (first 3???) Star Wars movies. Hell, "March of the Penguins" had more drama then those 3 turkeys.

yes, but those 3 movies still hold financial world records

matt-o
08-23-2005, 05:50 PM
What's bullcrap is that they get lights on their guns.

I think it would be a million times better if they had to pocket those flashlights and shoot blind....but hey, movie magic.
yeah what the hell (pun intended). we got ripped off