PDA

View Full Version : Check it out...I think Hell froze over.

Muzikman
08-17-2005, 12:58 PM
http://www.paintmagazine.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3726

BTW, for those that are not smart enough to figure out how to view it, please don't give them hints:)

Automaggot68
08-17-2005, 01:18 PM
http://www.paintmagazine.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3726

BTW, for those that are not smart enough to figure out how to view it, please don't give them hints:)

Best part about that Jas, I figured it out the moment I saw the link.
Dang.

I lol'd

Skoad
08-17-2005, 01:20 PM
took about 30 seconds :)

nice ! :eek:

Muzikman
08-17-2005, 01:25 PM
For anyone that have ever held or used the original know how light and duarable these things should be. The only downside I see is the price.

As for cracking it, it took me a matter of seconds after I saw the "login" screen. I can only assume craig did what he did so people with 1/8 of an internet brain would be able to get in.

JoshK
08-17-2005, 01:28 PM
Wow...neat-o. Expensive though. :(

Muzikman
08-17-2005, 01:32 PM
Yeah, price is the only thing I think will prevent these from flying off the shelves.

shartley
08-17-2005, 01:33 PM
It is interesting, but not needed IMHO. But I am sure folks would buy it… simply because some out there seem to think if they don’t have it they can’t “compete”.

Angry Man
08-17-2005, 01:35 PM
I've spent a good half hour on this one. Somone has to have a hint.

JoshK
08-17-2005, 01:38 PM
Haha...oh shartley...decided that was alittle too obvious, 'eh?

hitech
As for cracking it, it took me a matter of seconds after I saw the "login" screen. I can only assume craig did what he did so people with 1/8 of an internet brain would be able to get in.

I guess I'm making it to complicated, as I can't figure it out either... :(

Angry Man
Please? I know it's some sort of javascript joke, but I don't know javascript. This isn't fair!

FireITup14
08-17-2005, 01:39 PM
i dont get it. i must not have the 1/8th of a net brain.

shartley
08-17-2005, 01:39 PM
Sorry, anyone who saw my hint knows that I just HAD to deleted it. Leaving it up would have simply been wrong. ;)

Angry Man
08-17-2005, 01:43 PM
Please post the hint, I've never been so stumped before. Nearly 45 minutes.

It's not "your password" or "your password in order" or the letters in "your password" in alphabetical order, and it's not nothing either....

Anyone who speaks javascript want to give me a clue? Programming is not my thing.

shartley
08-17-2005, 01:45 PM
Should I give the hint again?

hitech
08-17-2005, 01:46 PM
Should I give the hint again?
Well, you could always pm ME!

JoshK
08-17-2005, 01:48 PM
Nah shartly. It's fine...let 'em figure it out. If they havn't in a long time, then you can just tell them. :p It would be wrong to tell them now.

Muzikman
08-17-2005, 01:51 PM
Well, you could always pm ME!

Arn't you a programmer?:)

Some of you almost have it. You atleast understand the concept.

Angry Man
08-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Is it related to this:

javascript:void(window.g_sDisableWGACheck='all')

That's the workaround for "windows geniune advantage" that disabled checks and automatically granted you access until it was fixed....is it a javascript trick or something much more complicated?

JoshK
08-17-2005, 01:55 PM
Well I don't think it is more complicated than that. Since I don't understand anything you posted, and I got the password. :)

shartley
08-17-2005, 01:56 PM
Is it related to this:

javascript:void(window.g_sDisableWGACheck='all')

That's the workaround for "windows geniune advantage" that disabled checks and automatically granted you access until it was fixed....is it a javascript trick or something much more complicated?
It is not that complicated.

Angry Man
08-17-2005, 01:56 PM
I give up. I'm saving the thing to disk, opening it in a text editor, and extracting the password or url to whatever picture.

hitech
08-17-2005, 01:57 PM
Arn't you a programmer?:)

Yes, but not an internet programmer of any sort. IBM iSeries (AS/400) RPG programmer. I understand java, but have never used it nor java script. Hell, I haven't really even used html!

Muzikman
08-17-2005, 01:59 PM
Yes, but not an internet programmer of any sort. IBM iSeries (AS/400) RPG programmer. I understand java, but have never used it nor java script. Hell, I haven't really even used html!

Do you understand variables?:)

shartley
08-17-2005, 02:00 PM
Did you check your PMs?

hitech
08-17-2005, 02:01 PM
Do you understand variables?:)
uh, yeah... Now your really making me feel stupid. :cry:

Angry Man
08-17-2005, 02:01 PM
var password;
var pass1="CENSORED";
password=prompt('Enter your password in order to view this page!',' ');
if (password==pass1)
alert('Correct password, OK to enter!');
else
{
window.location="http://www.palmer-pursuit.com";
}
// end hide-->

Okay, so I found it by downloading the html file and opening it in text edit, but seriously--I don't get it! What's the significance of the password?

shartley
08-17-2005, 02:03 PM
Ahhh and the light goes on!

Look and ye shall find…….

cdacda13
08-17-2005, 02:06 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Why must I be retarted?

hitech
Okay, so I found it by downloading the html file...

Damn, I can't believe I didn't think of that! Damn...

And thanks Shartley, I got the password from your PM, but not by actually doing something wrong...

SummaryJudgement
WHAT IS IT!!! i DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! I'M AN ARTIST DARNIT!!! HELP! HELP! MUST SEE COOL PALMER THINGY!!! :confused: :mad: :cuss:

shartley
08-17-2005, 02:08 PM
Okay, so I found it by downloading the html file and opening it in text edit, but seriously--I don't get it! What's the significance of the password?
It is something Glenn said would never be done. So it makes it so wrong.

cdacda13
08-17-2005, 02:10 PM
an electro Blazer?

Lohman446
08-17-2005, 02:12 PM
Little help.. Im an idiot apparently

shartley
08-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Little help.. Im an idiot apparentlyNot only has the password been posted many times on this thread… but the way to get it yourself has been posted as well.

Relax…..

Read over the posts again…..

And the light will go on.

JoshK
08-17-2005, 02:17 PM
Not only has the password has been posted many times on this thread… but the way to get it yourself has been posted as well.

Relax…..

Read over the posts again…..

And the light will go on.

Haha...so true.

Thordic
08-17-2005, 02:30 PM
The password is "wrong".

OMG WE ARE SO COOL WE AREN'T GOING TO TELL ANYONE THE PASSWORD.

You guys are awesome.

Now everyone go look so these smug people stop grinning.

Chronobreak
08-17-2005, 02:31 PM
The password is "wrong".

You guys are awesome.

thanks ! :D

hmm well about what i expected i guess...an e-bladed blaxer.... :cool: :sleeping:

Muzikman
08-17-2005, 02:33 PM
The password is "wrong".

You guys are awesome.

That was so mean.

SummaryJudgement
08-17-2005, 02:34 PM
THANKS THORDIC! I thought I was going to have a seizure trying to figure that out :cheers:

Thordic
08-17-2005, 02:35 PM
After reading this thread and the one you linked to I got annoyed.

This isn't Myst, its AO. If I wanted to be frustrated and figure out puzzles I'd go play 7th Guest.

JoshK
08-17-2005, 02:37 PM
I thought it was fun figuring it out.

Soopa Villain17
08-17-2005, 02:39 PM
wow , thats wrong :ninja:

Muzikman
08-17-2005, 02:51 PM

This isn't Myst, its AO. If I wanted to be frustrated and figure out puzzles I'd go play 7th Guest.

Leave it to Thor to take the fun out of a post!:)

Lohman446
08-17-2005, 03:08 PM
The password is "wrong".

You guys are awesome.

:hail: :hail: I owe you a drink or two next OG - remind me :D

DaveSM
08-17-2005, 03:20 PM
@Thordic : You shouldn't have posted the password... It was pretty obvious to find it.

Resurection
08-17-2005, 03:23 PM
@Thordic : You shouldn't have posted the password... It was pretty obvious to find it.

I don't know, i think actually posting the pw made it obvious. Having to figure something out makes it's unobvious.

Just because you can see it, doesn't make it real. Just because it's real doesn't mean you can see it.

Wow... I am really freaking bored waiting on my ebay's to end.... :sleeping:

warbeak2099
08-17-2005, 03:47 PM
I couldn't get it either, thanks Thordic. That has to be the greatest thing ever. An Eblazer. Now I want to see a phantom with an Eblade.

doober
08-17-2005, 04:01 PM
:shooting: wow

all i can say for both pass and gun :wow:

shartley
08-17-2005, 04:45 PM
Not only were plenty of hints given, but the INSTRUCTIONS to find out for yourselves was given along with the actual CODE from the page…. If anyone actually read the thread.

Yeah, it took Thordic to break the news and then try to insult those who were not only trying to just have some fun, but did so without being rude about it.

Here is a drink for our savior Thordic :cheers:

:rolleyes:

Target Practice
08-17-2005, 04:45 PM
The password is "wrong".

You guys are awesome.

I love you, Brian.

Thordic
08-17-2005, 04:49 PM
Some of us have stuff to do that doesn't involve searching through the html or playing guessing games all day, and just want to see what the hell is going on.

Also, whats obvious to someone may not be obvious to someone else. That much is obvious. :)

magman007
08-17-2005, 04:50 PM

already knew it but <3

BigEvil
08-17-2005, 05:45 PM
OK, so they took a Blazer and slapped a Eblade on it.

One part of me says "Bid Deal"
then the other part says "ITs about time"

Hasnt Doc been doing that already?

BigEvil
08-17-2005, 05:46 PM
The password is "wrong".

You guys are awesome.

Just for that I will not shoot you at AONJ 5 :D

OneEyedPimp
08-17-2005, 06:07 PM
Wow, I figured it out before I read this entire thread. Hmm, can't believe that I forgot to look there.

Oh, and I like the idea, but the price, my goodness.

Muzikman
08-17-2005, 06:08 PM

Not really sucessfully. The problem is the location of the 4 way in a blazer. There was no easy way to do it. Doc had a really strange manifold that worked, but it caused so many external lines that it wasn't a great solution.

tyrion2323
08-17-2005, 06:59 PM
All that secrecy for this? LAME.

Good grief.

HINT: Just rightclick the link and save the file,a nd then open it up in notepad. That would have allowed you guys to get the password.

hockeynoodles020
08-17-2005, 07:10 PM
if hell froze over...i could play hockey there too! :dance:

ok, ok i stole it...

deathstalker
08-17-2005, 08:17 PM
Yeah, it took Thordic to break the news and then try to insult those who were not only trying to just have some fun, but did so without being rude about it.
The very first post in the thread is rude. Yet again, elitism within paintball rears its ugly head and some people just HAVE to feel like they're better than someone else because they have some top secret knowledge. I'm more interested in helping people, not inflating my ego. Don't your children learn how to help themselves AND others in school?

tyrion2323
08-17-2005, 08:19 PM
The very first post in the thread is rude. Yet again, elitism within paintball rears its ugly head and some people just HAVE to feel like they're better than someone else because they have some top secret knowledge. I'm more interested in helping people, not inflating my ego. Don't your children learn how to help themselves AND others in school?

Agreed.

wombo102
08-17-2005, 08:25 PM
idk if everyone knows it yet or not but the password is quite simple, and i must say, wow, i mean i dont need one but just, wow

Maggot6
08-17-2005, 08:46 PM
I wonder if it is a sign that the first password I put in was "die".....

Yeah, if it weren't for that price they would sell like hotcakes..

SpecialBlend2786
08-17-2005, 09:24 PM

2nded.

or rather 3rded.

Muzikman
08-17-2005, 10:14 PM

I don't know who the hell you are, but I am not elite, I don't have and ego, so shut the hell up and go back in your box. It was a simple thing that Craig Palmer setup and posted on the POG forum. I figured AO was smart enough to get past this rather simple password, but I guess AO is just full of mornons.

oh well, my mistake.

JoshK
08-17-2005, 10:19 PM
Some of these posts make me laugh, and sad at the same time. :(

player4
08-17-2005, 10:22 PM
Why do you have a link leading to another link?

I think that's a little redundant.

Muzikman
08-17-2005, 10:24 PM
Why do you have a link leading to another link?

I think that's a little redundant.

I would rather link to the post that Criag made than to post directly to the page. I feel it's a more proper thing to do. It shows the true origin of it all.

tyrion2323
08-17-2005, 10:34 PM
I don't know who the hell you are, but I am not elite, I don't have and ego, so shut the hell up and go back in your box. It was a simple thing that Craig Palmer setup and posted on the POG forum. I figured AO was smart enough to get past this rather simple password, but I guess AO is just full of mornons.

oh well, my mistake.

Yeah...no attitudes here.

Muzikman
08-17-2005, 10:40 PM
Yeah...no attitudes here.

I only have an attitude when other have one with me first.

ONX
08-17-2005, 10:45 PM
Hey i enjoyed figuring it out and I enjoyed watching others try to they're not elitists they are actualy very helpful and and friendly people this is why pog is better than ao and mcater dominates all :headbang:

tyrion2323
08-17-2005, 10:49 PM
I only have an attitude when other have one with me first.

Look at what you're mad about...

Yeesh, the product isn't even that cool. It's an old idea already, and you're mad that someone posted the information needed to view it? If you wanted it to be kept a secret, you shouldn't have posted the link, mornon.

How can you expect everyone to know a password about a product that half of us don't know or particularly care about? If it's so cool, then expose it. Why try to hide the password? To feel cool that a select few knew the password, or that only some could figure it out? Sheesh.

Muzikman
08-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Look at what you're mad about...

Yeesh, the product isn't even that cool. It's an old idea already, and you're mad that someone posted the information needed to view it? If you wanted it to be kept a secret, you shouldn't have posted the link, mornon.

How can you expect everyone to know a password about a product that half of us don't know or particularly care about? If it's so cool, then expose it. Why try to hide the password? To feel cool that a select few knew the password, or that only some could figure it out? Sheesh.

First off, I have known Thor for a few years now. If you look, every single one of me posts to him had a :) in it. Am I mad that he did it, no, did it take away the fun of the thread, sure.

As for it being an old idea, that is a moot point. Hell look at all the people that jumped on the "hAIR" trigger when DW tossed up picks...Punisher had created a similar gun years before. It wasn't a new idea either. So just becuase it's not a new idea, it is a new product that Palmers is going to sell, which for anyone that knows anything about PPS knows that this is a huge jump for them and rather exciting.

Muzikman
08-17-2005, 10:56 PM
Oh, and I didn't want to keep it a secret. I wanted everyone to see, but I figure it would be fun to crack the password too just as Craig thought. It was posted to be a riddle.

Pickle
08-17-2005, 10:57 PM
It is the same thing as telling everyone what they are getting for Christmas while their present is sitting on their lap waiting to be opened. I am sure that Thordic wraps all his gifts in cellophane that way it is not so "frustrating" for others.

Geeze people, lighten up! It was meant as a fun excercise, nothing more. Just because some ADD retards couldn't get the password doesn't mean that it was meant as elitist. :rolleyes:

tyrion2323
08-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Sure, whatever. I'm too tired to argue with you about such a dumbass thing. I'll delete my thordic post to get this crap outta here.

Jack & Coke
08-17-2005, 11:26 PM
Too bad Craig didn't shoehorn an MQ valve in there... :(

The video clips weren't really that impressive (speedwise).

I'm happy Craig isn't as bull-headed as his dad, and actually made the thing.

It's a first step, but they have a long ways to catch up as far as uber high speed e-guns go.

Great job! :cheers:

SpecialBlend2786
08-17-2005, 11:37 PM
It is the same thing as telling everyone what they are getting for Christmas while their present is sitting on their lap waiting to be opened. I am sure that Thordic wraps all his gifts in cellophane that way it is not so "frustrating" for others.

Geeze people, lighten up! It was meant as a fun excercise, nothing more. Just because some ADD retards couldn't get the password doesn't mean that it was meant as elitist. :rolleyes:

So the people that couldn't get the password are ADD retards now?

I thought it was fun, having the password and trying to figure it out, like a riddle. I had fun reading the thread and trying to pick up hints in order to find it.

But just because people couldn't figure out the password doesnt mean that they are retarded or anything, and I think thats where the whole "elitist" thing is coming from.

THAT is how you "frustrate" people. By insulting their intelligence before they have had a chance to figure something out.

Back to your christmas analogy, someone has the present sitting in his lap waiting to be opened and people are calling him retarded just because he hasn't opened it yet...

So Thor gets annoyed with the people that are calling the guy retarded and tells him how to open the present.

Like most people said it looks great except for the price...
Then again i doubt that many will be made, looks more like a novelty item that can still perform. or something :tard:

Muzikman
08-17-2005, 11:37 PM

It's a first step, but they have a long ways to catch up as far as uber high speed e-guns go.

I think you will still see a little of Glenn in Craig, so I don't think you'll see an uber fast gun. But it's going to be fast enough.

hmm...an MQ in there would be too cool.

EDIT: As for speed, can you blame that on the gun or the person pulling the trigger. You also have to remember, it's true semi.

Skoad
08-17-2005, 11:44 PM
. If I wanted to be frustrated and figure out puzzles I'd go play 7th Guest.

that stupid soup can puzzle was impossible, i never got past that

MonsterMag
08-18-2005, 12:00 AM
Great thread...

hockeynoodles020
08-18-2005, 12:03 AM
Great thread...

I like the "$250 matrix's and $100 Reflex" one more :D

Automaggot68
08-18-2005, 01:31 AM
I figured AO was smart enough to get past this rather simple password, but I guess AO is just full of mornons.

oh well, my mistake.

Morons*

Jaan
08-18-2005, 01:34 AM
I thought he meant Mormons ...

There's something ironic about misspelling that word (c:

Cameo
08-18-2005, 01:45 AM
Personally I think that AO needs to grow us and accept a simple riddle... this forum is ch7ulk full of rediculous threads about some very boring stuff... Muziks thread was actually something fun and worthwhile...

As for the price, I think it is great that it is so high, Who the heck would want some Newbie out there playing with such a fine piece of machinery?? Some jerk would just get mad and have no regard for himself, his gun or others and throw it. Keep the price as high as the quality, it will also make it something "special" to those who appreciate everything that the sport used to be.. I doubt that Palmers made this gun to make money, they made this gun IMPO to make a point, a statement of quality craftsmanship in an electro so have you..

As for "slapping and eblade on a blazer" :tard:
Even I know enough about paintball guns to know that it was a much more difficult task than that...
I honelsty just love how the reactions of some of the memebers who posted shows how nieve they are when it comes to paintball... Go buy yourself an ION and shoot a cases of paint at a newbie to make yourself feel better...

Automaggot68
08-18-2005, 01:58 AM
I thought he meant Mormons ...

There's something ironic about misspelling that word (c:

PERAIZZZZZUH, THE LOOOOOORDAH!!

Blazestorm
08-18-2005, 02:21 AM
Not as cool as my friends e-sovereign. Yes. He built an e-sovereign... could get pics and video if I see him again sometime... :)

Jack & Coke
08-18-2005, 03:14 AM
I think you will still see a little of Glenn in Craig, so I don't think you'll see an uber fast gun. But it's going to be fast enough.

hmm...an MQ in there would be too cool.

EDIT: As for speed, can you blame that on the gun or the person pulling the trigger. You also have to remember, it's true semi.

When I met Craig at last year's PB Expo (Pomona), he and his wife were very, very friendly and helpful. Not to say his dad isn't, but I noticed Craig lacked the sarcastic, arrogant, stubborn, single-minded, staunch, and opinionated flavor that his father is known for.

His father is cool too, but in a different way. You just have to watch what you say around him, or you'll get a snide remark or lecture. You can not have an opposing or analytically critical opinion about paintball or his guns..

With Craig, well, Craig was just a really cool and open dude.

He mentioned his plans for an E-blazer project/experiment back then too. ;)

As far as my "speed" comment goes, I was just commenting on the video clip itself. Not the gun. I think if you're going to make a splash to generate interest (i.e. all the secret password stuff), at least find someone who can walk the trigger really fast to show off the gun a little better.

Cheers!

(btw, how's you photography coming along? :) I keep drooling over the 1DMkII, but I have to resist!!! ...need to feed my children... ...and wife... heh)

BigEvil
08-18-2005, 04:53 AM
I honelsty just love how the reactions of some of the memebers who posted shows how nieve they are when it comes to paintball... Go buy yourself an ION and shoot a cases of paint at a newbie to make yourself feel better...

Ohh... I KNOW YOU JUST DID NOT USE THE WORD ION IN A SENTENCE REFERING TO ME! Bro... puh-leeeze.
And since I have been playing since 1991,.. that wouldprobably make about 87% of people 'noobs' to me. :mad:

This thread is a perfect exapmle of what is wrong with AO....

Someone posts a thread..... with a link that he has NOTHING to do with....

People get bent....

Some people post their opinions....

Then its time to break out the fire proof underwear.

SOme one close this thread before this gets out of hand.

On second thought... leave open. Let everyone advertise their ignorance, stupidity and imaturity.

shartley
08-18-2005, 05:02 AM
This was not about elitism, it was about a little fun. I think people are making FAR more of this than needs to be, for many reasons. And I have helped out a good many AO Members as well as paintball players in general in the past and will continue to do so. So please don’t try to make this all into something it simply was not.

I truly didn’t intend to hurt anyone’s feelings. I didn’t consider what I did as being rude nor mean spirited. And I certainly didn’t do it to inflate my ego. If I wanted to inflate my ego I would have picked something much higher than basic level html code reading to do so.

I will now publicly apologize for any offense, or permanent injury I may have caused to anyone because of my participation in this thread. I forgot this was AO, it will not happen again.

Vex
08-18-2005, 05:48 AM
Ohh... I KNOW YOU JUST DID NOT USE THE WORD ION IN A SENTENCE REFERING TO ME! Bro... puh-leeeze.
...uh, Cameo is female.

BigEvil
08-18-2005, 06:44 AM
...uh, Cameo is female.

Im supposed to know that?

Jaan
08-18-2005, 07:49 AM
Im supposed to know that?Yes you are ... it's your duty to know the location of every paintballinging female because they all look like Aishwarya Rai and they've all been waiting their entire lives just to hook up with a pudgy pimply 14 year old just like you (c:

BigEvil
08-18-2005, 08:25 AM
Yes you are ... it's your duty to know the location of every paintballinging female because they all look like Aishwarya Rai and they've all been waiting their entire lives just to hook up with a pudgy pimply 14 year old just like you (c:

LMFAO....

I WISH, no DREAM that I was still 14 years old. (no comment on the pudginess or pimpliness)

:dance:

RamboPreacher
08-18-2005, 10:24 AM
I like to play paintball.

Paintball is fun.

reading posts on AO isn't fun anymore.

Paladin
08-18-2005, 10:24 AM
Why you gotta stir a pot that doesn't need stirring???

"Bull headed" ? Absolutely!!! but there is a method to my madness.

As to "uber high speed",,, don't hold your breath. They will be semi-auto only, regardless of what you, Craig or anyone else wants them to be. As long as my name is still on the title.

Jack & Coke
08-18-2005, 10:33 AM
Why you gotta stir a pot that doesn't need stirring???

As to "uber high speed",,, don't hold your breath. They will be semi-auto only, regardless of what you, Craig or anyone else wants them to be. As long as my name is still on the title.

It's good to stir the pot a little... if you don't, the pasta will lump together, and the end product will not be as good as it could have been. :p

Paladin
08-18-2005, 10:37 AM
It's good to stir the pot a little... if you don't, the pasta will lump together, and the end product will not be as good as it could have been. :p

Perfect example of why my attitude sours toward some.

JoshK
08-18-2005, 10:39 AM
Wow...I never knew having a little fun, and helping people figure out something is now elitism. Just remember...just because we firgure out the password quicker than others doesn't mean we now hold ourselves higher or anything. You would have to be quite ignorant to think that. Some people have taken a fun little puzzle and blown it out of the water...if those people don't like it, they don't have to read it.

Also to the person who called the people who couldn't figure it out retards. Shame on you; you are just as bad as the people I mentioned before, if not worse.

SCpoloRicker
08-18-2005, 11:02 AM

You're the man. Do what you want, your rep speaks for itself.

magman007
08-18-2005, 01:09 PM
I like to play paintball.

Paintball is fun.

reading posts on AO isn't fun anymore.

ouch, when rp tells us we arent fun, i cry.

Cameo
08-18-2005, 10:54 PM
And since I have been playing since 1991,.. that wouldprobably make about 87% of people 'noobs' to me. :mad:

by your rules I am a newbie, and I admit that I have ALOT to learn about paintball... But I do know intergrety, saftey and sportsmanship... With the help of vetern players I have learned alot and hopefully will learn much much more..I am addicted.
I was lucky, the first gun I shot comes from a company that has a reputation for high quality and loyalty to the sport. Some companies (namely ones in Latrobe Pa) just don't mesure up. When you start with a top of the line marker, you choose not to lower your standards. Now if I started with a bottom of the barrel gun then I am sure I would think differently..
The only sad thing to me is how just in the past 2 years that I have been on the forums it seems to get nastier and nastier... Tis sad..

BTW Profiles are there for a reason :)

~steph

ps: I admit 100% that i can be nasty chickey too, but normally only when provoked, otherwise I am pretty good at wearing a fake smile..

PsychoBaller
08-19-2005, 01:52 AM
Saw this from over on Mcarterbrown.com Forums... where the truly oldschool paintballers live.

Indeed, it seems as if GP, and PPS have finally dove into the deep end. :wow:

-baller

Paladin
08-19-2005, 04:50 AM
\
Indeed, it seems as if GP, and PPS have finally dove into the deep end. :wow:

-baller

Actually, that would be CP, just getting his feet wet. :spit_take

Jaan
08-19-2005, 06:37 AM
ps: I admit 100% that i can be nasty chickey too, but normally only when provoked, otherwise I am pretty good at wearing a fake smile.."Nasty Chicky"? ROTFL, I'll have to remember that little substitute colloquialism.

The first time I read that I thought it said "nasty chicken". You don't want to know what mental picture I had (c:

BigEvil
08-19-2005, 07:45 AM
But I do know intergrety, saftey and sportsmanship... With the help of vetern players I have learned alot and hopefully will learn much much more..

ps: I admit 100% that i can be nasty chickey too, but normally only when provoked, otherwise I am pretty good at wearing a fake smile..

Thats all you need.. and it is a rare commodity these days....

....AND I thought it said "chicken" too at first glance :dance:

BigEvil
08-19-2005, 08:07 AM

BTW Profiles are there for a reason :)

~steph

:wow:

(I should start reading profiles more often)

Pickle
08-19-2005, 11:19 AM
Also to the person who called the people who couldn't figure it out retards. Shame on you; you are just as bad as the people I mentioned before, if not worse.

That was me. I still stand behind those words...I am just going to explain a little further like I should have in the original post. This is what I posted on the POG forum.

Yeah, I guess I should have clarified my words better. :oops: My feeling was that people weren't getting it in 30 seconds so they give up or cheat or have someone give them the answer. I didn't get it at first but I worked at it and figured it out. Sure, I asked for help but I thought I was doing so in a semi-humorous way. Again, another problem with being lazy on the internet and not making an effort (on my part) to fully explain. My definition of the terms I used (in this case) were obviously different to others and I should have thought of that. Thanks for bringing that up.

See you in the middle :D

Jack & Coke
08-19-2005, 11:33 AM
WTF is up with Top Ramen??? Ban!

Cameo
08-19-2005, 03:23 PM
Just to let y'all know there are new clips up of the Eblazers shooting ability, If i have it correct there is a comparsion of the eblazer and the blazer (still trying to learn my markers sorry). anywho, it is quite neat.. check it out at the origonal link on the thread.