PDA

View Full Version : I've crossed over

canilive
08-17-2005, 01:43 PM
Well I have done it! I crossed over to the darkside! I just purchased my first custom mag from Rouge, who is a very good dealer, I might add. I'm going to be counting on you guys to help me out, in case I run into some trouble, on the road ahead. I'm a pretty fast learner, I just need to get the functions down. I'm gonna need you guys to help me mod my mag. I want to get my bps up there. I will be using preset tanks, so you guys have to let me in on the secret. Well, my first question is about the loaders. I'm either going with a viewloader-revy or the haloB. I have the sub-zero feedneck, so will I have problems getting that Halo on there. Is a halo.just a waste or would I just be fine with a revy. (remember I want to make my mag rip) Any tips and tricks would be appreciated. Catch you on the forum.

JoshK
08-17-2005, 01:58 PM
Well I have done it! I crossed over to the darkside! I just purchased my first custom mag from Rouge, who is a very good dealer, I might add. I'm going to be counting on you guys to help me out, in case I run into some trouble, on the road ahead. I'm a pretty fast learner, I just need to get the functions down. I'm gonna need you guys to help me mod my mag. I want to get my bps up there. I will be using preset tanks, so you guys have to let me in on the secret. Well, my first question is about the loaders. I'm either going with a viewloader-revy or the haloB. I have the sub-zero feedneck, so will I have problems getting that Halo on there. Is a halo.just a waste or would I just be fine with a revy. (remember I want to make my mag rip) Any tips and tricks would be appreciated. Catch you on the forum.

No...you have crossed over to the light side. :) You should be fine with a revy, if you want to make it highly reactive you might want to use a evo 2, or halo.

scrumpy
08-17-2005, 02:14 PM
I don't know if your custom mag is equipped with a ULT, but if you're looking to make your mag fast that might be one of the first upgrades you want to do.

Pha|anx
08-17-2005, 02:26 PM
Getting a Halo is just something you never look back from.

canilive
08-17-2005, 02:49 PM
I was hearing things like, you have to shave your feedneck, on your halo, to make it fit. Is that true? I don't want to shave anything on a halob. Yes, it will have a ult kit. I guess I might go and get that halo then. Any comments on the halo b combined with the sub zero feeneck or any feedneck, for that matter.

Pha|anx
08-17-2005, 02:52 PM
The Sub-Zero is one of two of the nicest PL adjustible feednecks around. Worry not... Oh and key word 'adjustible'.

FreakBaller12
08-17-2005, 02:54 PM
I was hearing things like, you have to shave your feedneck, on your halo, to make it fit. Is that true? I don't want to shave anything on a halob. Yes, it will have a ult kit. I guess I might go and get that halo then. Any comments on the halo b combined with the sub zero feeneck or any feedneck, for that matter.
you're going ot have to sand and/or cut the feedneck of the halo in any marker you put it on, if it's new. The Halo is designed that way on purpose.

warbeak2099
08-17-2005, 03:18 PM
Your revvy is fine even with a ULT. The fact of the matter is you are not going to be able to shoot past 12bps legally anyways. For that you either need an electro or a pneumatic frame.

slade
08-17-2005, 03:39 PM
you're going ot have to sand and/or cut the feedneck of the halo in any marker you put it on, if it's new. The Halo is designed that way on purpose.
...except for adjustable feednecks, (which he has) which are often made specifically to fit unsanded halos.

canilive
08-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Thanks guys. I think I'm just going to get that halo. I just hope I don't have to sand anything. Maybe, once I get my hands on my marker, we can talk about bringing it up to speed. I would say 15 bps, muahahaha. I hope someone out there, REALLY knows how to get it done. Remember, I only have preset tanks.

MoneyShot
08-17-2005, 10:15 PM
i hope you like your gun

sol tank
08-17-2005, 11:44 PM
oh boy. I love my rogue mag. all mech and i can still walk it...when i have at least 1200psi left in my tank...
http://www.milsim-paintball.com/KamkaRTP.wmv
i start getting slower cuz i was near out of gas.

just shows what a properly tuned ULT can do...

that is no bounce just me walking the trigger with force on a 72/4500 GUerrilla Air 850 output preset tank...

dont mind the music. My friend wanted to see how fast i could shoot my mag and he decided to edit it with music and im like...wow...i hate you now...worst music ever....

this is not my music...just me and my gun...

Cameo
08-18-2005, 02:32 AM
very nice.. congrads and enjoy playing...

on another note, Where is rouge located? If i am remembering correctly they are one of the groups of guys that I served many a beers to 4 years ago... :cheers: