PDA

View Full Version : Warp Questions

Lenny
08-18-2005, 12:18 PM
Ok, I LOVE my mag, and I've heard so many great things about the Warp Feed. I have a couple of question, though. About how fast can this thing feed with a revvy/ricochet? How fast with a Halo? Does it matter? How's the balance? I know it'll be a bit lop-sided, but I want to know how bad it is. Can it be plugged into a Devilmag? Do you know if Devil's Den will make it operable? Also, can the guys at Deadly Wind make a left Warp style Dallara and still keep it looking sexy?

Thanks so much for all the info.

Muzikman
08-18-2005, 12:31 PM
With a 12v mod (which is just a wire harness) The thing can feed some where around 30bps. The nice thing about the warp is that with a slow loader like a Revy in short burts it can feed very fast (shot bursts being 15-20 balls). The warp will spin past balls to allow the stack to be replenished when the loader can't keep up.

It will feel just as fast with a halo, the loader just keeps up with the warp.

No, it doesn't matter:)

It actually balances very well, but it does add about another pound to the gun.

I would think it could be plugged into a Devil mag. I think the Pred board has an intellifeed port. If not, I am sure it can be hacked in.

You would have to ask GA_Devil if he can. I don't think any of us can answer for him.

DW can't make any warp bodies as AGD has never produced a warp slug body.

EDIT: check out http://www.havoc-online.com/ he's got a lot of good warp info there.

Eagle
08-18-2005, 03:22 PM
From what I've heard, it CAN intellifeed with a DMag (it better, I got one on order). I've used one on my EMag with a Rico, but didn't like it. Never tried a Revi. But it works great with a Halo.

BigEvil
08-18-2005, 03:27 PM
Yes, the DMs do have an 'accessory' port on the board. All of the DIY Predators do/did. I think you would just have to whip up a wire to run to the warp from the predator wire harness. Im pretty sure its the same as the way you do it with an I frame.

Oh, btw.. ive been playing with mags for 12 years... I JUST got my Warp a few months ago and cant believe I have lived for so long without it.

Maggot6
08-18-2005, 08:16 PM
Well, once you play a few games with your warp feed, you'll notice you hold all other guns on an angle, it just sorta gets to be normal. You don't notice the off-balanced feeling.

vf-xx
08-19-2005, 09:28 AM
Personally I love it. I built a 10.8 V rechargeable battery for mine and it keeps up great.

As for balance: I now amost always hold my mag with two hands, resting the warp on my left forearm. Works great for me.