PDA

View Full Version : what an idiot

Chris_automag_07
08-18-2005, 10:00 PM
read how this guy describes his sale.............( the weapon)
this is why people frown upon paintball. :mad:http://cgi.ebay.com/68-Automag-Paintball-Rifle-Very-Accurate_W0QQitemZ7177208202QQcategoryZ47245QQrdZ1 QQcmdZViewItem

JoshK
08-18-2005, 10:04 PM
No people frown upon paintball because they are ignorant to facts.

Chris_automag_07
08-18-2005, 10:12 PM
oh well ok..... im going to tell my parents that me and my friends are going to shoot at each other with weapons or rifles if you like.....

if you dont think that sounds negative compared to marker or even paintball gun, rather that refer to it as a weapon or a rifle.

think about it :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Recon by Fire
08-18-2005, 10:21 PM
I am ashamed that is a Mag in that auction...all of AO is now dumber for having read that, LOL. A $350 Classic! Woot! Woot! Go for the $750 Buy It Now!!! ROFL
There should be a Non-Newb test for owning Mags.

JoshK
08-18-2005, 10:26 PM
Wow I didn't even see that! :hail:

68magOwner
08-19-2005, 12:44 AM
....im just upset that my sniper weapon isnt as accurate or powerful :(

scrumpy
08-19-2005, 01:07 AM
Someone should watch that and see if he gets his $350 for his magical super sniper mag with inline squegee - whatever that means.

maglover728
08-19-2005, 02:48 AM
Weapon, at least he doesn't refer to it as his "gat." I just wish I could get an oppertunity to laugh at all those poeple. they peobabily wouldn't understand why I waslaughing but I would feel better. Stupid people!!! :mad:

atm743
08-19-2005, 03:21 AM
wow thats just plain sad theres no way in his mind that he should even ask for that much

hey i used to live by silver springs maryland. :D

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
08-19-2005, 04:08 AM
but it comes with 2 sniper barrels and a red dot site! I MUST GET IT!

automikey
08-19-2005, 05:43 AM
I'm going to buy it and part it out, should make a tidy profit that way... :tard:

shank the wiggles
08-19-2005, 06:53 AM
dear lord... this world is full of morons :eek:

Vex
08-19-2005, 07:02 AM
ur the idiot!
See ya, spammer whore! :shooting:

FSU_Paintball
08-19-2005, 08:05 AM
I think ramen was kidding

The description and especially the price are ridiculous, but come on... we shoot at people with our paintball GUNS. Calling them markers is just very PC. Who cares if he calls it a weapon? Let's at least be realistic about what we do.

Speaking of prices, a guy on PBN has a FST thread where he's selling old "new" PC equipment like HP 12X CD burners for like $55... ridiculous prices. I sent this PM:

I didn't want to rag on you in your thread or something, and I know your prices are flexible, but you might want to lower them... at Newegg you can get nice 52x CD burners for $25. You can get dual-layer nice DVD burners for $45... you might want to reconsider your prices. Not trying to piss you off, just wanted to let you know

And got this:

you succeeded in...

-ragging on my prices when you knew they were very negotiable.

-piss me off

I am merely selling these items for my father.

Talk about wearing your heart on your sleeve...

Jaan
08-19-2005, 08:17 AM
Jesus, what's it illegal now to make a profit? Are we communists?

Yeah, his price is high but so what? If he can sell it for that price then that's what it's worth. It's worth what someone will pay.

If you REALLY want to get mad, go to the metaphysical section of eBay. People will pay hundreds of dollars for some supernatural trinket not worth 50 cents. :shooting:

And, not to put too fine a point on it, but how many people here play the lottery? That's the closest thing to a tax on stupidity :D

With that being said, yeah this guy is a jerk. I don't think he's stupid, I think he's just looking for a sucker. I hope some newbie doesn't but it for that price.

Wheelman
08-19-2005, 08:50 AM
Top Ramen> I see a ban comming someones way

dolphin1823
08-19-2005, 08:55 AM
Hey, I just won $10 on the lottery, doubled my money. Wooo Whooo :clap:

Probally this seller is one of those who's trying to get what he paid for the stuff when he bought it years ago. Mags used to be expensive. Or he's some one who doesn't know much about the suff and is selling it via third party. Maybe he owns a Pawn shop or something and got the mag and equipment in trade. :spit_take

MoneyShot
08-19-2005, 09:48 AM
i think that if someone is dumb enough, they will buy it

scrumpy
08-19-2005, 03:49 PM
i think that if someone is dumb enough, they will buy it
Yup. I think that if someone is smart enough, they won't buy it.

mutigerfan04
08-19-2005, 09:51 PM
I watch ebay all the time it won't sell. He will repost it again and again.

mobsterboy
08-20-2005, 07:18 AM
thats a lot of ss hosing that guy has going. Do you think he ever learned about macroline? and Compressed Air? Kinda looks ghettorigged with all those brass 90* fittings and the ss hosing everywhere. It would look halfway decent if he shrink wrapped the hoses

Edit: dang, i cant believe I wasted my 600th post on this worthless thread

Chris_automag_07
08-20-2005, 11:01 PM
thanks man, whatever...this is the paintball talk forum. you didnt have to post on it, next time dont bother.....
;)

ß.C.
08-21-2005, 10:33 AM
Wow, I actually think that's my old mag! WTF did he do to it!

mobsterboy
08-21-2005, 12:31 PM
thanks man, whatever...this is the paintball talk forum. you didnt have to post on it
;)

:sleeping: wait, this thread is actually alive again. I just think it was a kind of stupid thing to post up. Really, let the guy describe his gun any way he likes. Or while you are on the subject, maybe you should post up EVERY thread on pbnation with "Dood, buy my sickniss gatxxors"
Its really a moot point, marker, paintball gun, gat, weapon, at least ppl havent called them toys yet.

next time dont bother.....
;) What, are we picking up phrases our mother uses to us ;)

Chris_automag_07
08-21-2005, 04:21 PM
ill i have to say is that this isnt pb nation.....its AO..... and i can use any phrase whenever i d*mn well please.(even if at one point in their life my mother, father,sister, or aunt's brother's cousin says it)

out :cheers:

dahoeb
08-22-2005, 01:28 AM
hey now, lets all keep it civil.

but anyways: when i read the ebay thing, i laughed then took a good hearty dump. that mag looks like it came straight out of 1994 or something. ollllddd school. sniper barrels, ha. oh well, maybe he just hasn't had a chance to visit AO to see the light, poor fellow. we should really be pitying him, not knocking him.

it'll be pretty funny when we see one of those, "Is this a good deal?" threads, with some poor newb thinking about buying this mag for the asked price.