PDA

View Full Version : So i finally got a new gun

CKY_Alliance
08-19-2005, 02:51 PM
I bought a cyborg form a guy on pbn..and i have to say its very nice..havent got to shoot it with air or paint yet but i like what i see.

I do have a question how can i tighten the ASA? :cheers:

I just noticed a little screw to the right of the lpr is this how oyu tighten it?

Ill get pics up later

Maggot6
08-19-2005, 03:46 PM
I have heard Cyborgs are really under-rated markers, and that they are amazing. Hope you like yours.

CoolHand
08-19-2005, 05:24 PM
I bought a cyborg form a guy on pbn..and i have to say its very nice..havent got to shoot it with air or paint yet but i like what i see.

I do have a question how can i tighten the ASA? :cheers:

I just noticed a little screw to the right of the lpr is this how oyu tighten it?

Ill get pics up later

There is a screw up through the center of the VA. Take the reg off, and then use an allen key to tighten the the screw you find inside of it. If you take it all the way off, make sure that the little dowel pin is half in the body and half in the VA when you put it back on.

You don't have to super hoss on it either, just snug it down until it doesn't spin or wobble anymore.

CKY_Alliance
08-19-2005, 10:53 PM
O ok thanks coolhand...and maggot yea i had 1000 psi left over that my mag coudlnt shoot so i got to dry fire it atleast and love it so far..just need to decide if i want Nox or M5 for it now. :)

68magOwner
08-19-2005, 11:14 PM
M5, no doubt, wills stuff>rest

anyway, never been a borg fan myself, but, some people seem to fall in love with em, so, to each his own.