PDA

View Full Version : hwat is up in the classifieds

BaaL
08-19-2005, 07:19 PM
I was going through the classifieds and saw a moilion "up" posts... what does that mean ?!?!
sorry for the "stupid" question but I'm not from the Us and have never seen that before

Jaan
08-19-2005, 07:48 PM
I was going through the classifieds and saw a moilion "up" posts... what does that mean ?!?!
sorry for the "stupid" question but I'm not from the Us and have never seen that beforeSome forums say "bump" instead ... when you post something new, it moves the thread up to the top of the list. So people wishing to deliberately move a thread to the top will do so by simply posting "up" (c:

fcpchop
08-19-2005, 07:49 PM
People Post "up" when their threads drops down the page because nobody has posted. Any post brings their thread back up to he top of the page, this way people see the thread. They say "up" because they dont have anything to say, they just want their thread to move up in the page. By the way Croatia sucks at soccer :p and welcome to AO. :)

EDIT: Aww damn, beat by a minute :(

BaaL
08-20-2005, 02:15 PM
People Post "up" when their threads drops down the page because nobody has posted. Any post brings their thread back up to he top of the page, this way people see the thread. They say "up" because they dont have anything to say, they just want their thread to move up in the page. By the way Croatia sucks at soccer :p and welcome to AO. :)

haha... well actually for a country that has 4.5milion people we vea lot of good soccer players but we have lousy coaches and managers... :tard: anyways I don't like soccer... womens volleyball is my sort of game :hail: :hail: ;)

Mango
08-21-2005, 08:52 AM
up!