PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for the Online Store!!

DiRTyBuNNy
12-04-2001, 12:43 AM
I've got a few ideas (and i'm sure to get flamed for them) for products that AGD should carry:

* an I TOG EMAG Shirt..just like the mousepad
* A 68Automag or AGD logo Flexfit hat (with the 68automag
logo like the stickers)
* a 68Automag (And/or AGD) Hooded Sweatshirts

I know this may sound trivial and people may say it's not my place to say stuff like what i wrote..but i'm just asking for things that i would like and wear..and it's all about showing to everyone out there that we chose AGD and i want to wear my gear proud...

DrEvil
12-04-2001, 12:51 AM
i think some of that stuff would be cool. I remember last year around this time there was talk of AGD jersies, whatever happened with them? Did they ever come out or was it all just speculation?

FooTemps
12-04-2001, 01:05 AM
I like the hooded sweatshirt idea...mmmmmmmmm, hooded sweatshirt...

A tech class dvd or tape would be nice too...

Miscue
12-04-2001, 01:10 AM
I think AGD Barrel 'Cozies' would sell like hotcakes. I really like that patch, will have to get one. I can't wait for AGD jersies. I'd love to be plastered with AGD from head to toe. :)

FooTemps
12-04-2001, 01:17 AM
I also think that some more items should be on the page. maybe a flatline or a mag at warehouse prices? :rolleyes:

P.S.

WHERE ARE THE AO BANNERS!?!?! or is this just a store exclusive to us?

Oh, and I forgot...

VERY NICE SITE!

DrEvil
12-04-2001, 01:20 AM
well Tom did say that there would only be a dozen or so items at first. You gotta admit, we are still right at the at first part. It should keep getting better and better.

AGD
12-04-2001, 01:25 AM
Just figured out how to add products with the Emag video and Automag video. I am getting the hang of it. I will add patches next.

AGD

DiRTyBuNNy
12-04-2001, 01:32 AM
I know this is just the beginning..but the whole idea of the AO is for us to be able to put our 2 cents in and then Tom to see how we feel, and decide whether not not our ideas fall in line with his vision, or that maybe we would think of something that he didn't...

Tunaman
12-04-2001, 04:56 AM
Tom...forget the patches and stuff. Add your full line of parts so we can get them quick.:D

irbodden
12-04-2001, 07:21 AM
I love flexfit hats, my advise is use a newer "cool" logo for the hats and hoodies.

alf
12-04-2001, 07:57 AM
i REALLY like the pics of the products...the background is done very nicely.

Might be nice to set up a paypal-like service for AO members (or everyone in the world)...so we can just click on what we want, and have it magically appear at our doorstep.

Too many suggestions right now...i think ill wait for a while to see what you have planned.

-alf

Shaft
12-04-2001, 10:16 AM
Parts Tom, parts.

It was said once before and I'm reinforcing the statement. Parts.
If you don't have pictures yet, skip them FOR NOW.
A quick and dirty way to order field strip screws, rail bushings, and RT on/off pins would be extremely handy. Keeps us from having to bother the office ladies and I can place the order at 2AM.