PDA

View Full Version : Found a place to chat about paintball!

Automaggot68
08-20-2005, 03:45 AM
Your IRC chat woes are over!

Server: irc.zirc.org

Port: 6667

/join #automags.

Enjoy.

Chronobreak
08-20-2005, 07:08 AM
are you serious,

isnt this the same automags.org chat we have all been using for......ever?

i feel bad if your just noticing this because i think most of us have known about it for quite a while.

theres even a link on the first forum page :eek:

slade
08-20-2005, 07:40 AM
are you serious,

i feel bad if your just noticing this because i think most of us have known about it for quite a while.

i thought that was the automags chat on automags.org? this is on a different base site.

oh well, i almost never use IRC anyway, soo...

Automaggot68
08-20-2005, 11:07 AM
are you serious,

Then you'd know Chat is down.
I feel bad for someone like you, I can't imagine what it'd like to be as smart as you, chrono.

Target Practice
08-20-2005, 01:16 PM
are you serious,

irc.automags.org is the one that used to be used. It no longer works. This is an information thread for those who used to chat on IRC all the time with us.

edweird
08-21-2005, 02:21 AM
Hooray new irc room for me to idle in!

damn you user title for being 4 characters to short

irc://irc.zirc.org:6667/automags

this link should work if your not a damn java client noob.

FooTemps
08-21-2005, 04:48 AM
are you serious,

I'll join in on the "OMGWTFXURSOSTUPID"-fest.

If you are AO chat savvy then you'd realize that the chat is down. You'd also realize that the address that AO chat uses is actually its own IRC server (irc.automags.org/automags to be specific).

What automaggot posted wasn't a link to the AO chat but to an alternate chat that we are using until the automags.org hosted chat is back up. He just felt like notifying the community that an alternative chat exists for people if they are interested.

I feel bad that you didn't realize that since most of us have known that AO chat has been down for quite a while. :eek:

Automaggot68
08-21-2005, 12:23 PM
I'll join in on the "OMGWTFXURSOSTUPID"-fest.

If you are AO chat savvy then you'd realize that the chat is down. You'd also realize that the address that AO chat uses is actually its own IRC server (irc.automags.org/automags to be specific).

What automaggot posted wasn't a link to the AO chat but to an alternate chat that we are using until the automags.org hosted chat is back up. He just felt like notifying the community that an alternative chat exists for people if they are interested.

I feel bad that you didn't realize that since most of us have known that AO chat has been down for quite a while. :eek:

Yeah. What he said.
Stupid Newbs.