PDA

View Full Version : AutoMag Rt Issues

goldguy224
08-20-2005, 08:16 AM
Well I am new to automags but not new to the game of paintball, and I guess you could call me a Man who has changed his ways....well markers anyways. So I have two cockers that have both been giving me problems off and on and its always at those critical time and I decided to get a good backup but when I baught it The guy who sold it to me said it had a few problems and well needledd to say it still does. So The mag is and RT stock nothing fancy and when I aired it up it just blows air out the blow off valve and I have adjusted the rear regulator nut and stuff but it just changes the amount of air that is coming out, also the trigger locks in the "back" position and thats kinda weird. Please I need some imput so I can get this thing working before next weedend.

Thank you all.

Cow hunter
08-20-2005, 11:24 AM
too many shims.... or maybe ot enough..... check the on/off and rigger shims....... had a good few problems with my rt........

goldguy224
08-20-2005, 11:26 AM
Ok these shims, I am still rather new to the workings of the mag but what shoould they look like? and where will they be located?

Thanks once again

Cow hunter
08-20-2005, 04:53 PM
inside the bolt..... take ff the spring and bolt..... then inside is a tube looking thing..... screw off bronz colored part and carefully take out parts shims are very thin washer looking parts......... or in the trigger.... not to clear at the moment where those are...... on vacation nd dont have gun with me

Resurection
08-20-2005, 11:29 PM
Check out this pdf (here (http://www.daverozelle.com/automag/retroexploded1.pdf)) it helped me a lot.

Now if I could get someone to make something similiar for tuning the LVL10 for when I get one... :rolleyes: