PDA

View Full Version : Is Paintball Dirty?Or is it me?

NewMagMan21
08-20-2005, 07:40 PM
These are some things I was going over when I was confronted by a friend saying that I think more about paintball than I do sex (me being a 16 yo male...thats saying something)...And I was like paintball is sex...and I started talking bout it...
Just to clarify this isnt dirty unless you make it so in your mind...these might have been taken but in my mind they are new. Im gonna be a stand up comedian and am considering lengthening this into a full joke. I'll see how you like it

So I recently got a Stiffi for my friends cocker. It was his birthday and he said thats what he wanted was a 12 in stiffi.
It looked great when he strapped it on. The problem is that he cant regulate himself when it comes to shooting white paint. His cocker builds up pressure and then is released thus throwing white paint at high speeds.
He always seems to be aiming for peoples faces when he shoots his white paint (his girlfriend is always complaining about the taste in her mouth), good thing people wear masks otherwise they could get it in their eye which could hurt and with his new stiffi he will be much more accurate and have better range.
After our escapades I always tell him to put on his condom, he always likes his neoprene one (its smooth and durable)...the plugs on the other hand are always too big for his bore and he says will ruin his barrell (noone wants that)
What scared me is when I caught him playing with his stiffi while looking at my mag (which was hidden under my matress). I was like Timmy quit playing with your barrel and put my mag away its expensive and I dont want you getting it dirty!...

Thats all for now...hopefully I didnt go too far with anything...just lemme know

Chronobreak
08-20-2005, 07:49 PM
replace mouth with face ;) much much better :p

one of the better p-ball innuendos(spl) that i have seen

buzzboy
08-20-2005, 08:18 PM
Don't forget to put in something about condoms :D

NewMagMan21
08-20-2005, 08:40 PM
Well said...I'll put that in
EDIT: Better?

NewMagMan21
08-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Oh yeah guys leave feedback plz...too offensive, too funny, I forget something...just let me know

quik
08-20-2005, 11:58 PM
Oh yeah guys leave feedback plz...too offensive, too funny, I forget something...just let me know

Stop posting.

NewMagMan21
08-21-2005, 12:02 AM
wtf is your problem...just saying...pull the small rodent out of your bum

Lenny
08-21-2005, 12:14 AM
wtf is your problem...just saying...pull the small rodent out of your bum

Didn't Steven Lynch do a song about that? Shoving a hamster up his rectum, I think. :D

I think the previous poster was just being sarcastic, cool down a little.

NewMagMan21
08-21-2005, 01:28 AM
no...that post wasnt intended to be heated.. :rolleyes: ...but Steven Lynch might have...I have a CD but I havent listened to it much...the Im not gay one is great...But anyway back to paintball... ;)

Miscue
08-21-2005, 11:43 AM
Eh... don't like where this is going. Closed.