PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Please

goldguy224
08-20-2005, 07:51 PM
SO I have a serious issue with this mag that I baught from a guy I have played with for a while, and he was not just getting rid of it he said it has problems and as far as I have seen thats all mit is is a problem. Between me and a friend who have both been in the paintball world for a few years we couldnt figure it out, Is there anyone out there who wants to help me with this thing. I will say this that when gassed up all it does is blow air out the front and thats it even if I take the pressure all the way down it still just blows air. And I have taken it apart like ten time and its the same story it all looks good but just wont work but this could be this is the first mag I have ever owned and I dont know enough about it. It's an automag rt and it has not been used in 9 months but it just wont work. Please help, I would be willing to send it out with the upgrades if needed and pay for the work done to it, please help me.

-Thank you

Webby
08-20-2005, 08:14 PM
If you have the Level 10 Bolt, check to make sure that your Carrier O-ring is still in good shape (heck, maybe it was forgotten and not put in).

If you have the Level 7 Bolt, check the Powertube O-ring for its shape and make sure it is in the right location. I am not insulting your maintenance ethic, but mistakes happen and you might have forgotten or put the O-ring in (I know the guy who I bought my 'Mag from did).

Here is how the Level 7 Bolt goes,

Spring -> Bolt -> PowerTube Tip -> Powertube Spacer -> Powertube O-ring

Ignore everything besides the Bolt portion of the following diagram

Classic Valve Assembly (http://www.airgun.com/downloads/valveexplodedview.pdf)

Food for Thought

DrHoola
08-21-2005, 12:14 AM
I've had this happen to me many times, all i do when it happens is streach the mainspring. But you can also try different mainsprings with different tentions in there as well. Don't be afraid to pull nice n' hard while streaching your mainspring! But if neither of these suggestions work try going down 1 or 2 o-ring carrier sizes.
-Good Luck! :cheers:(If it hasn't been used in 9 months dump a whole lota oil in to it and rub some lith grease where the bolt contacts the power tube, MAGS LOVE OIL!)