PDA

View Full Version : CAD Drawings for EMAG

rbreding
12-04-2001, 09:50 AM
I was talking with a friend of mine about doing some custom milling of my Emag. After a extremely long conversation (he really likes his milling job and was really excited about the change to do some rework of the Emag) he mentioned that to take the maximum amount of aluminim out of the gun during the milling process, along with making some really interesting designs a CAD drawing that would have all the thicknesses and measurements of every current cut in the frame would be very beneficial.

So my question is: Would AGD be able to provide something like that (in an electronic file format, AutoCAD for ease of transport, or whatever other format they use) or would that be too much to ask ?

Thanks

Failure
12-04-2001, 01:14 PM
You would do better with an E-mail on this topic to tech support.

rbreding
12-05-2001, 06:29 PM
Bump

(sent an email to Jon...anyone else at AGD have a comment?)

~WarpedRT~
12-05-2001, 08:22 PM
I made a t-shirt design of my RT that is quite CAD-like. It may not be the most accurate drawing, but everyone who has seen it thinks it is really cool. I will be putting it on a screen and printing it very soon, so I will have my own custom t-shirt. Oh, and by the way, anyone who ahs Quake 3, get the paintball mod at planetquake.com. it is really fun.

Failure
12-05-2001, 08:54 PM
Quake 3 is my game. What version do you play on? We can hook up some time and play.

12-06-2001, 03:15 PM
I play Q3 on gamespy :) havent gotten paintball for that but have it for q2 oh and CAD is cool :D

~WarpedRT~
12-06-2001, 08:01 PM
I have the newst point version, which i think is 3.0, or 3.1. I can't remember. Yes, the Paintball mod is very much worth getting, the only thing I find dissapointing about it, is you must pick up equipment as you go through. That means that you start out with a Talon, with a 50 round hopper. You can then get a 200 (blue or black), or a rev, you also start with a brass barrel,(low accuracy, and range) then you can pick up a ceramic barrel, or stainless steel, You can also pick up Tippmann squad busters,(one at a time) Co2 tanks of all sizes, and you have unlimited 12 grams (about 10 shots out of one). You can also pick up paint in amounts of 50, 100, or 200 rounds, and your pod ammo has a limit of 200, plus whatever you have in your hopper.
Now i will go through the list of gun.

Start with Talon.
PGP
Stingray II
F4
Cocker
Spyder Shutter (they call it a Spyder One though for some reason)
Bruizer Outlaw
Tippmann 98
Angel (gold)
E-Mag

It's very fun, and is pretty hard, seeing as how you have to be hit only once. I sudgest playing this over a LAN, or possibly on the internet with a friend Since theres not alot of people with this mod, you wont have alot of people playing it. If you dont have a LAN and cant find someone to play it wiht over the internet, you might not want to get it, since you cannot play bots in it, and you cant even play it if no one else is in the room. I play over a LAN.

Get this mod at www.planetquake.com/q3pball/

Yeah, Failure, e-mail me sometime, and we will have to play.

rbreding
12-07-2001, 07:49 AM
Can we get back to the CAD question ?

heh