PDA

View Full Version : AGD didnt fix my mag

MonsterMag
08-22-2005, 08:11 PM
I sent my emag to agd because of the battery was not holding a charge so they said it was the negitive termanal on the marker and they replaced it. I got it back and it worked great. I charged it and it died. :D They said they tested my , board , software , battery , noid , charger and all that good stuff. I was amazed how I got it back and it doesnt work right. I am gonna call tomarro and most likey have to send it back again. :mad:

Recon by Fire
08-22-2005, 08:19 PM
Sorry,that sucks to get it back and have it DOA. It could just be rough handling while shipping and a wire is loose is somewhere. I had a loose wire on my ACE before and it killed my whole X.

MonsterMag
08-23-2005, 08:44 PM
I called and Roman told me to charge it for a full 2 hours and call him back. Sadly I am gonna have to give him the bad news in the morning. :( he doesnt sound like he knows what it is. :(

javasnot17
08-23-2005, 08:54 PM
I called and Roman told me to charge it for a full 2 hours and call him back. Sadly I am gonna have to give him the bad news in the morning. :( he doesnt sound like he knows what it is. :(

Have you tried a new battery yet? When the battery is installed on the gun, do you get a low battery indicator on your screen, or does the gun even power up at all? I'm asking, because my battery won't charge up either. But I know there's nothing wrong with the gun, because it's telling me the battery is low every time I go to turn it on.

Tunaman
08-24-2005, 05:22 AM
Sometimes, if the board is bad it will give a "low battery " indication and the battery is fine. Check the voltage of the battery(must be 18v+ fully charged). Any less than that its no good. I'll be happy to look at it if you like. Let me know. ;)

MonsterMag
08-24-2005, 08:45 AM
Well Roman said he tested the voltage on my battery and changer and it was 18 volts. Tuna I will let you know if agd cant figure it out. ;)