PDA

View Full Version : 68 classic Pump ???

slasherdan
08-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Hey everyone!!

Just got a chance to finally post this. Last weekend I was playing at a local field. Heard I was one of three guys that were playing pump. After looking around I found the other two. One was a Phantom like mine. The other was a 68 classis pump.

Is it possible to find these anymore?!?!?! I still use my RT ULE when I feel the need to shot more that 1 ball per 5 seconds .... But having a AGD for pump and semi would be awesome.

BD_Paintball
08-23-2005, 03:19 PM
its really hard to find them. there was one on ebay that sold for 450 and i saw a pump kit without wave spring and pump rod for 150. if you do find one you will still have to get your body and rail milled for the pump rod. btw i played last weekend in WI with my pump mag. hmmm maybe you saw me if you were in WI

slasherdan
08-23-2005, 03:23 PM
its really hard to find them. there was one on ebay that sold for 450 and i saw a pump kit without wave spring and pump rod for 150. if you do find one you will still have to get your body and rail milled for the pump rod. btw i played last weekend in WI with my pump mag. hmmm maybe you saw me if you were in WI

If you were at Promised Land then yeah I was one of the people that stopped by to varify that I was right about your gun to myself.

It's very sharp looking ... Nice gun.

BD_Paintball
08-23-2005, 04:06 PM
yea that was me.

ninja edit: its f/t btw