PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get my RT to Walk

reign of paint
08-23-2005, 07:10 PM
Is there a way to get fully mechanical rt to walk? I have an x-valve, intelliframe, and ULE body installed on it. Is there anything else I need? I would also like to know how to check to see if I have a ULE Trigger Pull kit, I bought the gun used and I don't really know if it has it. If anybody has any experience with this sort of thing I'd really like to know. Thanks.

Dayspring
08-23-2005, 09:42 PM
Is it a smooth pull or more of a tough click kind of pull? Smooth pull=ULT.

And no, not really. You can't walk a mechanical mag.

Apple_Pie
08-23-2005, 09:56 PM
Well, if you get the ULT tuned really well you can walk it, but its a tricky thing to learn, but it is doable. If you get a rouge trigger(like a viperblade or a splinter) it comes with set screws, and if those are done right, that will help too.

sol tank
08-24-2005, 03:14 PM
i got my mech mag walkable. Thanks to MagSMith for the great tuning on everything.
i got a vid of it somewhere. No bounce just pure pulling power.

here it is. I was running low on air and my fingers were getting tired so i started getting slow. I think i was just getting slower.

Cow hunter
08-24-2005, 04:19 PM
my mag is tuned well, but nothing really special and all u need to walk it is teh right trigger pull...... try slidng ur fingers back and across the trigger n a walking motion..... i can walk mine pretty fast, but u may need sum practice