PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the Camp Blanding game?

FSU_Paintball
08-25-2005, 12:08 AM
I'm going, and I know Richie is too. Who else?

I'm headed out there with "Tallahassee Tactical." Those guys are artful at room-clearing, and I can take care of speedballish situations pretty well, so we're hoping to do well between the two. Plus I get to test out the Apex barrel, hopefully on a new FS7.

Who else might I see out there?

richie
08-25-2005, 04:52 AM
After a good day at Taco Bell,I can do some room clearing :eek:

Lee
08-25-2005, 10:08 AM
me w/ Team Trigger Happy. richie is running with us and i can't wait to hold that beautiful e-tac.

we'll be special ops side.

note to self: bring tacos for richie and have him first through the door.........

bsolomon
08-25-2005, 11:48 AM
I'm there with Dead by Dawn

11 Bravo
08-25-2005, 02:25 PM
You and Richie can clear the rooms by yourself! I ll take the next building.

richie
08-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Nah I'll be alright.I don't think they allow the use of nerve agents :D I'll stay away from the Bell the week before or I'll be the one running for the border.This is going to be a blast,i can tell already.

Lee you can hold my gun as long as I can have it back.I'll have my classic valve tac backup so I'm good to go.One more week.................................. :dance:

The above use of the dancing banana was not intended to deface,belittle or defraud any banana,plantain or tropical fruit.

tdogreb
08-25-2005, 04:05 PM
I'll be there, signed up for special ops, be toting my micro e. Looking to hook up with a team.