PDA

View Full Version : timmy help

Jotsy
08-25-2005, 06:00 AM
i know this is not a mag problem, but this is the only forum i'm registered to and i need just a little help...

so my friend was taking his timmy apart an accidentally ripped all the cables out of his battery harness. I'm talking about the 4 wires (a black and red connected to the battery, and a green and black which connects to the solenoid) that go into the small white plug that plugs into the board (he's got an infamous board if that means anything...)

so now i need to know in which order they go back in? so if i'm looking at the board while its still screwed into the gun (the white plug where it plugs into would actually be under board if yer looking at it from this angle), whats the sequence from left to right?

dolphin1823
08-26-2005, 02:48 PM
"Bark, Bark"
What Lassie! Little Timmy fell down the well?
We need to help Timmy!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sorry couldn't resist. :D

mobsterboy
08-27-2005, 08:57 PM
i gotta ask. If your friend didnt know not to rip out random cables from a 100 dollar board in a 500+ dollar gun, then why the hell was he taking apart his timmy? Heres what you do, take a soldering iron, heat it up, then jab yourself in the finger for 10 seconds straight, and while you do that, tell yourself,"I will not take apart guns that are above my level of skill and contemplation." Once you've fully 3rd degree burned your finger, you then jab it into your eye and tell yourself "Damn you eye for making me look at my timmy in lustful noob ways that made me feel the urge to randomly take apart my infamous boarded USTABE working gun"

Once you've done that, you'll quit teching your own gun and realize all you get to do is oil, shoot and exterior clean/wipedown of bolt.

Jotsy
09-01-2005, 06:14 AM
ok, u do realise that i said he pulled the cables out of the small white plug (mollex plug i think they're called) which is not a part of the board. have u ever worked with those plugs before? i'll agree that he was quite careless, but its not that hard to pull those wires out. he took the board out to re-secure the membrane pad (a common problem with timmies) which is located on the underneath of the board...

anyways, we got this problem fixed already. thanks anyways

oldsoldier
09-01-2005, 08:12 AM
Next time, go to www.boblong.com Or, failing that, www.intimidatorowners.com Both of those sites have complete diagrams. IOG even has em in color.