PDA

View Full Version : need some advice

canilive
08-25-2005, 08:53 AM
I was just wondering what does AGD recomend for oiling your marker. Also, I'm seriously considering Alphamag's rapid fire mod. (putting all those shims in) I was reading the rapid fire section and it says that your marker might just start shotting as you air up, so what are you supposed to do after that? Does this mod really work and has anyone actually, done this mod? Could I do some serious damge with this mod? Any input would be appreciated. Oh, and has anyone heard of the Robtown Army mod?

Dayspring
08-25-2005, 10:24 AM
Now, I know Rob from RTA... Never heard of the RTA mod.

As for oil, any paintball oil will work, however I recommend KC Trouble Free. (the blue stuff)

canilive
08-25-2005, 10:31 AM
Supposedly, it some mod, that makes your mag rip within a sweetspot. Thats the same guy, I think. RTA? What's that?

Dayspring
08-25-2005, 12:58 PM
Rob Town Army is his team.

His screen name on AO is Robbie.

canilive
08-25-2005, 02:18 PM
Thanks. I'm like what or who the hell is that!? I never heard of him or them. i just wanted to know what kind of mod is that. I seen a video and there is a tac one on there and it just rips. The person posting the video isn't really explaining what the mod exactly is. They are just like the Rob Town Army mod makes your mag rip. I'm like ok, so what is the mod. Anyways thanks, man.