PDA

View Full Version : Automag RT Trigger System?

Benwa23
08-25-2005, 04:54 PM
Hey, Im new to the forums. I recently bought my uncles Automag RT from him, I really want to throw some paint with the gun, though i really want to stick with a manual trigger system rather than electronic. I heard that the Automag RT has a newer trigger system that has a significantly less pull, and nearly seems electronic by all means, though i can't find anywhere on the web where in the world to find it. Anyone able to send a link or any info about this trigger system?

Thanks.
/benwa

Head knight of Ni
08-25-2005, 05:14 PM
How old's your RT? Is it an RTPro?

onedude36
08-25-2005, 05:16 PM
Ult. Ultra light trigger. It is part of the Ultra Light Engineering line from AGD. Bodies, the ult kit. lvl X might fit in this category because its lighter too...

Any way it makes your triger pull lighter. With that your reactivity decreases as well.

Creative Mayhem
08-25-2005, 05:28 PM
Hey, Im new to the forums. I recently bought my uncles Automag RT from him, I really want to throw some paint with the gun, though i really want to stick with a manual trigger system rather than electronic. I heard that the Automag RT has a newer trigger system that has a significantly less pull, and nearly seems electronic by all means, though i can't find anywhere on the web where in the world to find it. Anyone able to send a link or any info about this trigger system?

Thanks.
/benwa

First off, good choice, and welcome to the world of the Automag!

The Classic RT and the RTPro, as well as the xvalve have reactive trigger technology. It uses a type of internal porting to allow the valve to recharge faster and help the shooter achieve a higher ROF. The RT's trigger isn't all that new, lighter pull, and definately not like an electro. AGD has designed a On/off assembly(ULT) to achieve a lighter pull, but depending on which RT valve, classic (inside body/banjo(o-rings) field strip screw) or RTP(no banjo bolt) you may have to do some modding to the valve to accomodate the ULT assembly.

Feel free to do a search for ULT or Ultra light trigger in the search feature here, as well as any other questions.

Enjoy your stay, post pics if you can.

Benwa23
08-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Hey thanks a lot for the info, i've been a longtime paintball player, just getting back in the sport as of about 3 months or so ago. About the reactivity on the trigger, whilst using a ULT system would that really be a bad thing, or would you reccommend it, for the most part ill just be playing woodsball, though may attend a few novice tourny's with my family team. here's a pic of my gun, (this is just a pic off the web resembling mine, though mine has a pro team 45 grip, air america cradle, and a double trigger). Oh, and that new anti-chop bolt, thing rocks!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y139/Benwa22/Gun2.gif

MadPSIence
08-26-2005, 03:14 PM
new anti-chop bolt. :rofl:

enjoy your mag bro. :)

Creative Mayhem
08-26-2005, 04:40 PM
Hey thanks a lot for the info, i've been a longtime paintball player, just getting back in the sport as of about 3 months or so ago. About the reactivity on the trigger, whilst using a ULT system would that really be a bad thing, or would you reccommend it, for the most part ill just be playing woodsball, though may attend a few novice tourny's with my family team. here's a pic of my gun, (this is just a pic off the web resembling mine, though mine has a pro team 45 grip, air america cradle, and a double trigger). Oh, and that new anti-chop bolt, thing rocks!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y139/Benwa22/Gun2.gif

Based on the pic you showed, it looks like you have an Classic RT. You can add LVL10(antichop bolt) and you will need to have the valve drilled out to accomodate the ULT(ultra light trigger) The lighter trigger will help with your ROF, and help with any possible trigger finger fatigue ;)

The Classic RT will suit your needs well, and will work well in rec and moderate tourney roles. Enjoy.

goforbroke
08-26-2005, 06:04 PM
I'm positive that that is a classic RT (I have one) as creative mayhem said.