PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Knoxville Bunkered

Vex
08-26-2005, 07:12 AM
Good thing he's wearing a cup...

Ouch (http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/385.html)

LONEWOLFOO1
08-26-2005, 07:19 AM
What the hell is that guys problem and not weary a mask paintballs due curve you know

Arstron
08-26-2005, 08:14 AM
that guy is a moron, but in all honesty I thought they would of had the velocity turned down on those guns. What kind of an idiot would let multiple people stand 15 feet away shooting id say around 300fps with only gogles on?

gc82000
08-26-2005, 08:46 AM
old vid :D

this vid is whatgives all nonpb ppl the impression that we players are nuts to play a game that is so painful. Make any real player that many shots and more then likely they will just shrug it off.

Cyberious
08-26-2005, 08:48 AM
that guy is a moron, but in all honesty I thought they would of had the velocity turned down on those guns. What kind of an idiot would let multiple people stand 15 feet away shooting id say around 300fps with only gogles on?

Actually back in 1986 when I started in Paintball most people played in at best shop goggles. I did have a woodland mask but most played in goggles or even sunglasses. And as far as 300 fps our chronograph was a thin piece ofwood wall board. You would shoot it and if it splintered then you had to turn it down. I had some old school markers that I chronographed (once they were invented for paintball) that came in at over 500 fps. So I guess you could say that all of us old time guys are idiots. But being innovative is sometimes painful.

SummaryJudgement
08-26-2005, 10:29 AM
I know, yeah it's stupid to not wear a mask.....what I think is histerical is that they ALL shot at his crotch. It wasn't like one went for the chest, and another the legs and so on. They ALL shot at his crotch... :shooting: :dance:

slade
08-26-2005, 11:05 AM
ok... that was just pathetic. first of all he wasnt wearing a mask, and no one else was... and if you noticed that shooter afterwards started swinging the gun around. secondly they all shot for his crotch... wtf? hes wearing a cup. then also he took one shot that wasnt to the cup, and started screaming. we should send him one of those 500 videos of someone taking a full pod straight on. (i have to say that is pretty damn stupid too, but at least they are being safe wearing a mask, and dont start screaming...)

Hexis
08-26-2005, 01:46 PM
Oh man, that clip again? Didn't we have a series of threads discussing it when it originally aired?

Its Jackass folks, not real life.

Do you really think people feel that shopping carts are evil because the CKY boys use them stupidly? Not difference when the same guys use four paintball guns in an euqally foolish manner.

master_alexander
08-26-2005, 03:08 PM
me and my friends did this. there are about 8 of us, and we all shot my friend mike (s/n oELEPHANTo) from about 30 feet away. it was really funny... we aimed for his chest not his nuts, he didnt have a cup and if we did that would just be wrong... yea. he had a mask on too.

mag88888
08-26-2005, 03:41 PM
one of my friends asked me to unload a full hopper on him but i refused. i didnt know if he would get hurt or not. rather not take the chances...

MonsterMag
08-26-2005, 03:49 PM
I love those videos were they get shot 3 times and act like thewy are dying. They fall on the ground in pain. :D

oELEPHANTo
09-22-2005, 07:26 PM
me and my friends did this. there are about 8 of us, and we all shot my friend mike (s/n oELEPHANTo) from about 30 feet away. it was really funny... we aimed for his chest not his nuts, he didnt have a cup and if we did that would just be wrong... yea. he had a mask on too.
Score!!
Hell yeah!

oELEPHANTo
09-22-2005, 07:30 PM
I have permanent scars now....... it blows. :rolleyes:

master_alexander
09-22-2005, 07:55 PM
I have permanent scars now....... it blows. :rolleyes:

yea that was good. we should get up pics. you guys should have seen him!

JoshK
09-22-2005, 08:18 PM
yea that was good. we should get up pics. you guys should have seen him!

I hear the toilet paintball is in flushing... :tard: