PDA

View Full Version : spyder mags

Rudz
08-26-2005, 03:50 PM
so for a spyder mag as i understand, u need a cheap spyder frame, and a nice mag frame, like rogues, complete with grips, and chioce of trigger for 140, extremely good price, and a board, so why hast some one started makin these in mass production? i would buy a chimera set up amd esp frame and baord if some 1 was willin to do the work, , but i must admit, i am gettin a devilmag frame, but why hasnt the spydermag trend caught fire?
and how much is a drop in baord? isnt tag makin new emag drop in baords cheap? hmmm

warbeak2099
08-26-2005, 04:07 PM
That's not a spydermag frame. If you're referring to the mod I did, that would be the "Arachna Mag". I dubbed it that since I used Spyder electronics in my mag frame. A spydermag mod is mofifying a spyder e-frame to fit your mag. There is no mag frame involved and the only mag part that is modified is the sear.

Arachna Mag Mod = Mag frame + Spyder electronics

Spyder Mag Mod = Spyder frame + Spyder electronics + Mag rail

BigEvil
08-26-2005, 04:08 PM
They havent caught on big because they are not easy to do.

warbeak2099
08-26-2005, 04:11 PM
This is true. Mine took me so friggin long. I pray for the poor fool who decides to do Arachna Mags for people. There are a lot of snags that you hit and it takes quite a while. It would be impractical for someone to offer it as a service. Now if someone designed a mag frame that accepts esp internals, that would be cool.