PDA

View Full Version : Scam?

Automaggot68
08-26-2005, 08:39 PM
Just got this email regarding something i was selling online.

Dear Derek ,

MoneyGram hereby congratulate you and at the same time informing you that the MoneyGram® ExpressPaymentSM sent to you from our client's (Bolton Craigs) has been Approved.
® Money Gram USD$300.00,

Classified Item :PS2 with LOTS games
Classified Site: Craigslist

Sellers Delivery Address
NAME:Derek Rhodes
ADDRESS:5033 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
CITY:San Diego
STATE:CA
ZIPCODE:92117
EMAIL:staticknight@gmail.com

NB:THAT THE WESTERN UNION MONEY GRAM PAYMENT WILL NOT GET TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED DURING THE COURSE OF THE PAYMENT BY YOUR CLIENT BECAUSE WE WANT TO VERIFY THAT THE SHIPMENT HAVE BEEN DONE BEFORE RELEASING THE MONEY.YOU CAN SEND THE SHIPMENT TRACKING NUMBER TO OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE AT :customercare_moneygram@emailaccount.com

package of the money

money package tracking number
RI458919874GB
you can check there to confirm the delivery of the money by shipment courier service
http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track;jsessionid=KQP3BBX31OKSUCRAZRYEOSQKEDGHCQ2K? catId=400145&emt=emt&track=track&default=default&imageRootPath=&loc=en_GB&keyname=track_home&gear=track

This order has been approved, and will be send to the Seller's address in 3-5 business days.You can now send the items to the buyer. Moreover the above ®Order Number will be ask before delivering the ®Money , you will also identify yourself with your ®driving licence or your ®Social security number.
Payment Infomation:

Cashed in by:

Dornette .A. Andrew

And if you have any questions, feel free to contact our customer care service at, (customercare_moneygram@emailaccount.com)

Thank you for using MoneyGram®ExpressPaymentSM . We look forward serving your Online Money Gram needs in the future.

Sincerely,
MoneyGram International

Auction site authorised register

Use MoneyGram® ExpressPaymentSM to pay for items on eBay, Amazon, CNet, MSN Auctions, Yahoo and others. Customer Service Center for all customer inquiries and transaction approvals is available from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. (midnight) Central Time

--
__________________________________________________ _________
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

hockeynoodles020
08-26-2005, 08:48 PM
International and Western Union dont go well together...I think its a scam :nono:

Automaggot68
08-26-2005, 08:48 PM
International and Western Union dont go well together...I think its a scam :nono:
I agree.

Creative Mayhem
08-26-2005, 08:59 PM
I would use the email addy provided for your questions and ask whoever(if any) has agreed to purchase whatever you are selling.

digitard
08-27-2005, 12:55 AM
Not to mention thats the worst grammar I've seen for a 'reputable business'.

Moneygram hereby congratulate you. WTF MATE!?

SpecialBlend2786
08-27-2005, 03:12 AM
customercare_moneygram@emailaccount.com

lmao. emailaccount.com eh?
:tard:

send em an empty box, kinda like that ibook scam thing. friggin hilarious