PDA

View Full Version : Who to send my gun to for bb eye mounting?

warbeak2099
08-26-2005, 10:27 PM
I know of these guys who have done mags before:

Coolhand
GADevil

But they are both knee deep in projects. Is there any other tech who I could send it to who has done bb eye installs on mags before? Tunaman or RobAGD? Or have they just done the bouncebeam ace board installs? Can Jay (Fireblade) do it?

Edit: They are tboard bb eyes btw. I don't think that should make any difference since breakbeams are breakbeams. But maybe it does. Any tech/airsmith who could handle that?

Chronobreak
08-26-2005, 10:29 PM
il throw in nicad as well, dono if hes busy or not

i think blackvcg or maybe luke coudl do it as well.

you can try wwa, but i dont think hes doing milling at this time

--edit.. jay,or tuna or rob would be good as well..

i would try e-mailing or contacting them all just to see replys/prices/etc/estiamte times

warbeak2099
08-26-2005, 10:51 PM
Good idea. I didn't want to contact them directly since I'd need a week or two to get the money and I don't want to jerk them around, but I'll do that. If they're too busy I understand.

onedude36
08-26-2005, 11:14 PM
Glen Palmer to the rescue!!!

ask him he has it under services on his site.

rifleman wi
08-27-2005, 01:19 AM
i sent mine to GA devil and he said it would take 2 weeks.. but i added anno on so my gun wont be back for 3 months.. but yea.. when i talked to him last he said it would be 2 weeks.. you would have to pm him about it tho..

warbeak2099
08-27-2005, 07:18 AM
2 weeks isn't bad. I just didn't want to have him or coolhand do it since they seem to be incredibly busy and I don't want to bother them. I'll try all these people, thanks.

BigEvil
08-27-2005, 08:35 AM
TAG can do it as well. Drop them a line. (Then again, GADevil works for TAG, so I dont know if it would make a difference or not)