PDA

View Full Version : Super Swirls

mag_pbg
12-04-2001, 09:33 PM
Ok since im such a good freind:D I have to ask this ¿ for my pal, he keeps on asking me if there is anywhere on the net to but Super Swirls, becasue he swears by his life they are absualutly the best paint ever, so I have looked and looked and can not find any on the net, so do any of you guys know of a place where you can buy them off the net¿

Load SM5
12-04-2001, 09:55 PM
I've seen them in a 500 count bag at Wal-Mart.

bond1313
12-04-2001, 10:11 PM
I though super-swirls wear just marbs, with a different name, because they look they same and feel the same.

MajorDamage
12-04-2001, 10:52 PM
They are marbs 2nds. If he likes those, tell him to buy Marbalizers because Super Swirls are just the Marbs that werent good enough, therefore they are 2nds and sold to wal-mart.

ENDO!

mag_pbg
12-05-2001, 06:07 AM
Thanxs guys I will he will proabably go and get them from wal-mart.

TheTramp
12-05-2001, 10:34 AM
Why were they banned?

Liko
12-05-2001, 11:07 AM
IMO, Marbs are too hard-shelled whether they're top grade or factory seconds. Last game I played against someone shooting marbs, he got a lucky shot :D while I was leaning out to snap shoot. hit three times, got three bruises, and no paint broke (my yell was enough for the ref close by to call me out. Told him he'd better check me for paint). I was shooting Diablo Blaze (the best paint for less gentle guns IMO in terms of quality and breakage), and on the next trade of fire, I got the lucky shot, right between his eyes. Another one broke on his arm.

So, the moral of the story is, unless you have a gun that really shakes the paint around while firing it, Marbs are not a good idea. Low-price paint can surprise you.

Puddleglum
12-05-2001, 12:11 PM
I really like the Super Swirls. How do you know they are seconds?

Drew
12-07-2001, 01:38 AM
I get better accuracy, less breakage IN the gun, better breakage ON the target and no complaints from the person I just shot (other than the fact I shot him) I have at least twice the problems with big ball than super swirl, and the fact that it is sold at wal-mart just means I get it cheap:D