PDA

View Full Version : No Shatnerball a good thing?

vf-xx
09-01-2005, 11:10 AM
Well, what with Katrina and the fact that refugees are being moved to the Astrodome, it looks like a good thing that shatnerball didn't make after all.

WARPED1
09-01-2005, 06:01 PM
What happened to Katrina? Figures, I couldv'e gone this year too.

nicad
09-01-2005, 11:41 PM
The Astrodome was considered for SB, but I am pretty sure that fell through a while back.

woulda been cool tho. and only 10 minutes away. :)

vf-xx
09-02-2005, 06:54 AM
Oh, sorry. I wasn't explicit enough. They're moving refugees from the Superdome to the Astrodome. So that said, that could have shut down shatnerball if it had been there. That's all.

Recon by Fire
09-03-2005, 12:41 AM
I was really looking forward to it but alas I wouldn't have been there anyway... I just wanted to shoot Bill! LOL

They could have moved the game over to New Orleans for the "Retaking of New Orleans" battle. You can shoot looters, even if they have no mask :)

JoshK
09-03-2005, 03:22 PM
I was really looking forward to it but alas I wouldn't have been there anyway... I just wanted to shoot Bill! LOL

They could have moved the game over to New Orleans for the "Retaking of New Orleans" battle. You can shoot looters, even if they have no mask :)

And then they'll shoot you with real guns. Even if you don't have body armor. :rolleyes:

wanna-b-ballin'
09-03-2005, 03:25 PM
And then they'll shoot you with real guns. Even if you don't have body armor. :rolleyes:
i thought thats what made it so fun.

you would have to use your ninja skills, so you would never be seen. :ninja:

JoshK
09-03-2005, 03:27 PM
i thought thats what made it so fun.

you would have to use your ninja skills, so you would never be seen. :ninja:

Ohhh ninjas commence! :ninja: