PDA

View Full Version : Pro Classic Rail

7Infamous7
09-02-2005, 02:20 AM
Hi, Ive just got my Pro classic i was wondering if its actually worth upgrading it to a different rail like the ule rail????

also what would do you think i should get the logic paintball trigger frame
http://www.logicpaintball.com/cgi-bin/mivavm?Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LP&Product_Code=LVAF&Category_Code=LP

or the agd intelliframe?

p.s is the warp feed any good or is it just a waste of money?

Dayspring
09-02-2005, 08:23 AM
Everything you asked is all personal preference. Including the warp question. (Although with that one, I suggest trying one first.)

7Infamous7
09-03-2005, 08:17 AM
Yes, i know that but i was wondering what people on here reconmend me getting and what there preferences are plus any pros cons on them

warbeak2099
09-03-2005, 10:57 AM
We can't tell you what would be best for you. You have to decide that. Otherwise you'll buy soemthing on the opinion of some forum goer and if you hate it you've just wasted money.

Rail:

Do you want a lighter rail? If so, then it's worth it.

Frame:

Do you like .45 frames or 90* frames? If you like .45 frames better, get the intelli. If you like 90* / vert frames better get the Logic. Try both types of frames first.

Warpfeed:

It does it's job and it does it well. If you want to move the hopper off of the top of the gun then get the warpfeed or if you have the patience, the qloader. The warp is going to be a little on the heavy side, but if you really want to get rid of the blimp then yes, it's worth it.