PDA

View Full Version : Worst paintball scene ever.....

MisterBones25
09-03-2005, 08:20 PM
im going to college at the university of west florida in pensacola and the scene up here SUCKS! im not sure there is a field that is up and running within an hour away from campus. last year there was a park within walking distance from campus which was great because when my buddies and i needed our fix we'd go over there and throw 500 round and be done with it. they moved over the summer to a new location like 45 minuts away and they are still not up and running yet. any other fields around are still down from huricane ivan, dennis, and katrina. there isnt even a proshop around here. the worst part about this is that i moved here from ft. myers where the extreme rage feild is along with a few other amazing parks within 20 minuts from my house.
are there any other ballers that have this problem? is ther any body that plays in west florida or east 'bama that knows where the action is at? thanks for listening and for any answers i get.

mag88888
09-03-2005, 10:09 PM
i have that problem. i live in VT, northern VT. I'm about 40 minutes away from Canada. VT has the least population in the US, i think. Especcially up here in northern VT, it sucks. theres skiing, and well more skiing. Not much paintball. I've never even played on an inflatable field.

Spleen
09-07-2005, 10:08 PM
Same here. I cant even get a friggin fill.

wanna-b-ballin'
09-18-2005, 11:49 PM
wow, you guys should move to california :)
airball, population, air fills, and fields are all over the place.

Troen
09-30-2005, 07:51 PM
i have that problem. i live in VT, northern VT. I'm about 40 minutes away from Canada. VT has the least population in the US, i think. Especcially up here in northern VT, it sucks. theres skiing, and well more skiing. Not much paintball. I've never even played on an inflatable field.
air fields are alot of fun

Automage
10-29-2005, 02:27 AM
Cali has hella fields! Great place for a paintballer... some places have alot of cheating but if you ever come to Cali go to Paintball Sams! that place is like the best i have found in Nor Cal

Recon by Fire
10-30-2005, 08:27 AM
Sounds like you should have planned your college program better! :shooting:

Hotshot33610
11-09-2005, 06:18 PM
I have already decided I am not even going to consider going to a college that doesnt have a paintball field 20 minutes away. Right now, there is little to nothing where I live, the crappy local field having closed, and the next closest one being nearly an hour away. It really sucks, especially since I just got an RT Pro the month before I realized it was going to close, and now I cant get fills anywhere.