PDA

View Full Version : Paintball shens...I know you all like videos so check this out!

hobbesTZ
09-03-2005, 11:16 PM
I took this video after we finished playing just for the hell of it and it didn't come out half bad so I thought I would share. I'm the one doing the talking and walking around with the camera. The nerdy short kid is my cousin, the kid in the white shirt is his friend, and the kid in the army shirt is the king of pump guns.

I show a hit on someones goggles in the video. To explain it further I had blown several paintballs in the SL-68 and the balls were curving like mad. One shot just happened to shoot up about 5 feet above him and take a sharp curve down to smack him in the head. Good stuff.

Anyway, here's the link to where you can download it. Dial-up users beware that it's a 25 MB download, but you get to see me in it briefly so it's worth the wait :-D

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3U768DAODWQ1F0NKXH6WKJ0GB1

or

http://www.jayloo.com/videos/show_vid/2204.html <-----If you have an account

hobbesTZ
09-04-2005, 12:21 AM
New link added, you don't need an account with the first one.

Maggot6
09-04-2005, 07:36 AM
Downloading....Tick Tock

Why weren't you playing? It was kinda, well, pointless. And my my, what a nice beer can sitting in the grass there. And such a nice, uh, eye of yours...

hobbesTZ
09-04-2005, 09:34 AM
We tried to take video of us playing but it kept turning off. We replaced the batteries but at that point we were tired of screwing with it so while we cleaned up I went around with the camera to blow some time But yea, it is completely pointless :)

RockTheRetroValve
09-04-2005, 11:26 AM
the part where u started talking to ur timmy made me giggle

VFX_Fenix
09-04-2005, 01:26 PM
I, for one, thought this was an artful and revealing piece about the "side line" action of paintball in a recreational setting.

Oh, and umm.... the guy with the pistols.... :shooting: :headbang: :ninja:

hobbesTZ
09-04-2005, 10:05 PM
I, for one, thought this was an artful and revealing piece about the "side line" action of paintball in a recreational setting.

Oh, and umm.... the guy with the pistols.... :shooting: :headbang: :ninja:

Thank-you :bounce: :clap: