PDA

View Full Version : Another funny ebay....

buzzboy
09-04-2005, 08:09 AM
....I mean seriously we need a thread just for linking to funny ebay items. Most of them have been pretty funny but we get multiple weekly. Actually the only reason I posted this is because of this great "sniper rifle" I found on ebay.
Pro Carbine Sniper (http://cgi.ebay.com/Tippmann-Pro-Carbine-Paintball-Sniper-Rifle-w-Upgrades_W0QQitemZ7180616323QQcategoryZ47254QQssPa geNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) That must be the funniest looking procarbine I have ever seen.

Dirge
09-04-2005, 08:18 AM
K.............

Resurection
09-04-2005, 08:49 AM
is that ELECTRICAL TAPE holding the expansion chamber to the SIDE of the body?

DarkMag722
09-04-2005, 12:25 PM
WTF? :rofl:

xsiegex
09-04-2005, 01:07 PM
That's pretty ghetto.

Chris_automag_07
09-04-2005, 03:55 PM
no not ghetto....."custom"...heh :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

JoshK
09-04-2005, 10:00 PM
Your face is funny. This is america. He can advertise it any way he decides. This thread is a waste of bandwith.

stop whining buy a mag
09-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Your face is funny. This is america. He can advertise it any way he decides. This thread is a waste of bandwith.

And we can make fun of his listing in any way we want as long as we don't go over the limit. Also, this (forum) isn't in America. It's in this new magical place called the INTERNET!

I really hope it's a joke because that is pretty ghetto.

JoshK
09-04-2005, 10:11 PM
And we can make fun of his listing in any way we want as long as we don't go over the limit. Also, this (forum) isn't in America. It's in this new magical place called the INTERNET!

I really hope it's a joke because that is pretty ghetto.

This is a place devoted to an American company, it is supported by an american. It is hosted by an american (I believe), and it's language is English. Besides canadians, and english the majority of these people american.

Therefore this is america. And I highly doubt that is a joke.

WenULiVeUdiE
09-04-2005, 10:15 PM
"There's a fat kid over there. His name is Bobby. He's a fatty." :p :rofl:

For some reason, that made me laugh really hard. Heh, good stuff.

stop whining buy a mag
09-04-2005, 10:22 PM
I hereby declare that all Canadians who wish to come to AO, bring their passports for identification.

Grow up. Someone found another funny Ebay listing. I'm sure the ghetto rigged expansion chamber compelled him to list it because that is pretty clever/ghetto.

And you're right about the joke part. 2 positive feedback and no ridiculous claims in the description kind of lead me to believe that this is like the people that list their autococker on Ebay saying it is the most accurate gun in the world.

maglover728
09-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Come on guys. have you nothing better to do with your time than nubb bash? This is just some kid trying to sell what was most likely his first marker. Give him a break.