PDA

View Full Version : What's the history of the Angel Thread?

Aslan
09-05-2005, 12:35 AM
Why is there an Angel owners thread on the AO website? There's no other thread for non-mags...just wondering. :confused: :confused:

Army
09-05-2005, 01:42 AM
Bob Sandifer (The Angel Guy=TAG) knows more about Angels than any living person in the world.

But, his skills and knowledge so scared and intimidated the operators of the Angel Owners Group website so much, that they used vile means and evil reasons to eliminate him from participation on AOG.

Tom Kaye, being the infinately magnanimous human that he is, graciously allowed Bob to not only participate here on AO, but granted him his own Forum-of-Joy. We at AO are blessed by the Paintball Gods to have Bob delivered unto us.

...or something like that.

SpecialBlend2786
09-05-2005, 02:27 AM
I remember Tom saying something in an interview about how angel owners and mag owners were very similar in that their markers needed minimal upgrades to work great, as opposed to some of the other markers out there at the time. I read it in some magazine, dont remember which one.

TMAXXKING1
09-05-2005, 02:46 AM
hey army

that is the best post i have seen on AO in month's ... :cheers:

FooTemps
09-05-2005, 05:39 AM
Angel Owners... Automag Owners
AO... AO

I wonder...

KayleAGD
09-05-2005, 07:57 AM
Keep your friends close , And your enemy's closer...

Dayspring
09-05-2005, 12:15 PM
BAH.

He's producing the Predator board for the Emag, so I'd consider him a friend.

He was a blast to hang out with at SC AO 2!

Siress
09-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Keep your friends close , And your enemy's closer...

:wow: ?

Teamslayer76
09-05-2005, 08:45 PM
Bob Sandifer (The Angel Guy=TAG) knows more about Angels than any living person in the world.

But, his skills and knowledge so scared and intimidated the operators of the Angel Owners Group website so much, that they used vile means and evil reasons to eliminate him from participation on AOG.

Tom Kaye, being the infinately magnanimous human that he is, graciously allowed Bob to not only participate here on AO, but granted him his own Forum-of-Joy. We at AO are blessed by the Paintball Gods to have Bob delivered unto us.

VERY VERY WELL SAID...

Army is a Army of language and paintball religion! :shooting: Shoot On Shoot On.

SCpoloRicker
09-06-2005, 10:38 AM

Blessed by his noodly appendages.

RAmen.