PDA

View Full Version : Mag Shooting 2 balls At once

lamingo
09-05-2005, 01:14 AM
Current setup is Emag valved ULE with lvl 10 and HPA. (This is not an Emag but rather a Emag valve on a classic type mag) The gun will work fine for a while and then it will shoot 2 balls out of the barrel at once. I Resetup my lvl 10 and used a larger carrier thinking this would fix the problem. it did for one day of play but the next it was back to 2 balls... i Dont know what to do the only thing i changed was i swtiched from a ss hose to macro line but that should not affect much. The balls do not seem to have the power behind them like they should comparred to other guns. I have velocity jumps of +- 10 i belive but if i wait 5-10 min between shots it jumps up +30 fps or so. I love my mag however it is beginning to be a slight pain and i would appreciate your opinions on how to make this a reliable gun.

Thank You

TMAXXKING1
09-05-2005, 02:59 AM
ule body

take a look at your detent ..

the ball could have been fell out

or it might not be in far enough

if the ball is still there

take out your valve and look down the body to see how far the detent is sticking in ..

you want the aluminum part of the detent in as close as it can be without hitting the bolt when the valve is back in ..

good luck

lamingo
09-05-2005, 10:18 AM
It seems to be fine sticks out a few mm it is the original plastick stock detent but it looks fine. bolt will hit firstball and then reset i believe but pushes the ball far enough to allow another ball into the chamber then they both shoot out.

Pullman
09-05-2005, 11:23 AM
Sounds like your short stroking? :confused: Does the valve chuff before the 2 come out?

lamingo
09-05-2005, 11:50 AM
yes it chuffs but im not always shooting quick and it is only a single trigger no ULT either

Pullman
09-05-2005, 12:05 PM
I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that chuff is you short stroking, or maybe there is something a little goofy with your LX. You may wanna futz around with the bolt and carriers a bit. Although if it's not leaking just a drop or two of oil down the power tube will do wonders. :D

lamingo
09-05-2005, 12:13 PM
I may try the oil thing i messede around with my lvl 10 a week ago or so because it was doing this and i switched the carrier to a slightly larger one and it worked all that day perfect so i dont think it would be lvl 10 i will try the oil. and as far as a parts kit for the vavle itself would that help with incosistancy in velocity?