PDA

View Full Version : ever forget about your birthday?

wanna-b-ballin'
09-05-2005, 03:03 PM
this morning while i was taking a shower i realized that my birthday is in two days. usually i'm counting days like a month in advance, and this year it never dawned on me that my birthday was coming up. nobody reminded me or anything. if it didn't pop into my mind this morning, i dont think it would for a long while. its like i'm not exited or anything. just feels kinda strange.

has this happened to anybody? or am i just really weird.

fcpchop
09-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Personally I have never forgot my own birthday, I'm always counting the days down. So I guess its just you :)

Will Wood
09-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Considering birthdays are good excuse for a huge party, I never forget em.

cdacda13
09-05-2005, 04:04 PM
I forgot mine about my birthday, until the day before when my rents asked what I was doing for it.
They thought I planned a huge party.
(This was 7 days ago.)

ojhspyro89
09-05-2005, 04:24 PM
I forgot once. My 16th birthday to be exact. I forgot till we went to the baseball game where my uncle threw the opening pitch. Then like the 5th inning my name was on the score board thing for my bday....

FreakBaller12
09-05-2005, 08:31 PM
maybe later on in life, i could never forget it in my teens. Heck I only have 4 months and 19 days until I get my license, w00t w00t. :clap:

wanna-b-ballin'
09-05-2005, 11:44 PM
i'v had my liscence for 6 months, so since this past saturday, i'v been able to drive other people. :)

yeah, still in my teens. turning 17 in two days. just kinda weird that i totally forgot about it. i'm not even exited for some reason. i guess i should be because i get birthday money and i can buy paintball related items with it.

Cameo
09-05-2005, 11:49 PM
always go to nice places with people i love to be around for my birthday, can't forget the birthday; Although it is easy to forget the tickets or the luggage.
already counting down to 30 (4 more years), i was promised Atlantis resort... :)

Kai
09-06-2005, 01:46 AM
I find it really hard to believe that any of you forget your birthdays.

But whatev. Maybe I'm wrong.

Target Practice
09-06-2005, 02:08 AM
Maybe I'm wrong.

THERES A SURPRISE

Muzikman
09-06-2005, 09:29 AM
Well, I completly forgot my 22nd birthday. I went the entire day and not one person until after work when my father called wished me a happy birthday. When he called I had to think for a minute if it was infact my birthday.

Now, my question is, how many people forget how old they are?

Will Wood
09-06-2005, 09:44 AM
I don't know how old I am.
Sometimes I say I'm under 18 (legal reasons :))
Sometimes I say I'm 19. *Honest*
Sometimes I say I'm 21 *Suckers that beleive it...*
I get confused sometimes.. When I intent on saying I'm 19.. sometimes I say I'm some other age.

ArmySyko
09-06-2005, 10:13 AM
My 30th is in a few days. I'm still deployed with the military so I'm pretty far away from my family. My "second family" is out in the field so I'll be here by myself on the 8th. Drinking? Nope, can't do that while my battle buddies are out in the bush.

Cameo
09-06-2005, 12:12 PM
My 30th is in a few days. I'm still deployed with the military so I'm pretty far away from my family. My "second family" is out in the field so I'll be here by myself on the 8th. Drinking? Nope, can't do that while my battle buddies are out in the bush.
awwwhhh
are you allowed to recieve mail at this point in time.. if so pm me your addy.

WenULiVeUdiE
09-06-2005, 02:39 PM
I never forget mine. I get free stuff and who doesn't love free stuff!?

Aggressive Rooster
09-06-2005, 06:04 PM
never forgot mine but i dont get as excited about it as i used to once you hit 21 theres nothing to look forward to

digitard
09-06-2005, 06:34 PM
I'm 25... Outside of lower insurance this year I only remembered a few days in advance. I was so caught up in planning our wedding reception I forgot til my insurance agent called me up to tell me my new rates on my cars.

B.A.M.
09-06-2005, 06:39 PM
i forgot my 12 birthday because i was away on a school trip and the next day my mom said happy belated birthday and i was :eek: i total forgot

Alley
09-06-2005, 06:47 PM
I have never forgotten my birthday, Im not sure I dont start the countdown the day after my birthday! I really like a day that celebrates me!! I'll be 30 like soon.....2 years and 9 days to be exact!! But, I still dig my birthday!

dragun_30
09-06-2005, 07:54 PM
I actually forgot my birthday today until my dad screams to me, MATT, GET READY, YOU HAVE TO GO TAKE YOUR DRIVERS TEST AT 8!!! I don't know how I could forget my 16th birthday in the morning :wow:

Cameo
09-06-2005, 09:55 PM
I have never forgotten my birthday, Im not sure I dont start the countdown the day after my birthday! I really like a day that celebrates me!! I'll be 30 like soon.....2 years and 9 days to be exact!! But, I still dig my birthday!

you have 2 years and umm 8 days to get married. better start planning that wedding,, I luv ya alley girl, but Brain doesn't think it would be a good idea for Hawaii... So get that guy of yours on the ball..

Miscue
09-07-2005, 12:02 AM
this morning while i was taking a shower i realized that my birthday is in two days. usually i'm counting days like a month in advance, and this year it never dawned on me that my birthday was coming up. nobody reminded me or anything. if it didn't pop into my mind this morning, i dont think it would for a long while. its like i'm not exited or anything. just feels kinda strange.

has this happened to anybody? or am i just really weird.

I've done it before. It wasn't so much because I forgot my birthday as much as... I often don't know what day it is in general. I have forgotten how old I am and have had to think about it for a bit.

Recon by Fire
09-07-2005, 01:11 AM
I've done it before. It wasn't so much because I forgot my birthday as much as... I often don't know what day it is in general. I have forgotten how old I am and have had to think about it for a bit.

Senility starting early :) LOL, i've done the same! I ahven't really forgotten my birthday but have had it approach without really giving it any thought and have often just ignored it as just another day. Commonly when you spend it in places like the border in Germany; sitting on Wake Island air strip, and other wonderful places. This year (Sept. 27) I will spend my 37th B-day in Iraq. Just another one to the list. :cuss: :cry:

fcpchop
09-07-2005, 08:12 AM
well... HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cheers:

I doubt that you forgot about it now that you made this thread :)

wanna-b-ballin'
09-07-2005, 02:26 PM
nah, i remembered that today is my birthday. :) good job me! :dance:

ArmySyko
09-07-2005, 02:59 PM
I will rely on Automag's birthday note to tell me that my birthday is tomorrow.

Soopa Villain17
09-07-2005, 03:06 PM
happy birfday

Alley
09-07-2005, 06:26 PM
you have 2 years and umm 8 days to get married. better start planning that wedding,, I luv ya alley girl, but Brain doesn't think it would be a good idea for Hawaii... So get that guy of yours on the ball..

Ummm, steph...this is muz we are talking about. I have a better chance of marrying a complete stranger before I'm 30 than him.... That would require him to be like spontaneous and make a decison. I don't see that really ever happening :)