PDA

View Full Version : My Xvale isnt working right

1337caesar
09-05-2005, 11:45 PM
I have an xvalve that is no longer working properly. The setup is a lvl 7 bolt, ult and x valve. The problems originated on a devil mag but I switched to a classic setup (except for the valve and ult) and it still wont work.

THe problems came in the following order:
the gun had a massive leak down the barrel that was not fixed by putting in the .150 spacer.
after some fiddling the gun decided that it would put preasure on the trigger but does not fire, the ult on off is coming out enough to make removing the valve a dificulty unless I pull the trigger after degassing. also if it helps any I cant get the leak down the barrel to come back even with the largest spacer

paintpiggie
09-06-2005, 05:00 AM
why'd you go back to the level7?

sounds like you're not getting enough pressure.

here's what I would do:
make sure you dont have any leaks first,
if you have any, fix it, new o-rings and oil.
then screw the back of the valve out until it's almost out all the way,
then slowly turn it up until you get enough pressure to sure again.

:)

1337caesar
09-06-2005, 10:00 AM
the lvl 7 has better efficency and my mag has eyes so i dont need the lvl 10. I have tried oiling and replacing orings and it doesnt help even with the reg nut all the way in it deasnt fire

1337caesar
09-06-2005, 11:15 PM
I have looked at the design of the valve and the best reason i could come up with is that I do not have enough spacers in my ult, does this sound reasonable to you guys or would that not cause this problem? I unfortunatly dont have more spacers at this time but I am going to try and find some. If there is any other possible reason for these problems please let me know

1337caesar
09-08-2005, 05:30 PM
please some one help me, I am trying to call agd but after I run home from school their tech line is already closed. (stupid time zones)

Resurection
09-24-2005, 11:06 AM
Help me!

I have a very similiar problem (I think) - When I gas my DM up, I have a MASSIVE barrel leak. So much so that I can nearly watch my tank gauge drop in pressure.

I have replaced all o-rings and oiled well. BEing that it is a DM with Hyperframe, if that on/off pin moves at all I have to practically remove the frame to get the pin to reset to get the valve out of the body...

sumorai
09-24-2005, 11:24 AM
Have you tried using a regular on/off with it rather than the ULT?

Resurection
09-24-2005, 12:13 PM
No I haven't because it's a DM and it needs the ULT.

After much more tinkering, my problem I believe is that the bolt is not sealing. I can change the pressure of air escaping by putting pressure on the bolt, but I can not get it to stop leaking. I have tried every spring I have (stock and lvl10) and none make a difference.

sumorai
09-24-2005, 04:18 PM
I was asking the guy who created this thread because he said he was trying out the valve in a classic mag also. I mentioned the standard on/off because it's easier to diagnose whether the leak is being caused by the bolt/power tube or the ULT. If you put on the standard on/off, and it stops the leak, there's a problem with your ULT setup.